Am I in the wrong here?

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Let me hold $100...
Got you next Friday....
grin.gif
you still owe me that $40 from like 6 years ago ... or did i bet that back on something?

either way, you know me, ill take you out and buy you dinner, but wont give you $20 for dinner ...

I have no idea what you talkin bout....

I prolly do tho...

what you gettin into tonight... ??

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Let me hold $100...
Got you next Friday....
grin.gif
you still owe me that $40 from like 6 years ago ... or did i bet that back on something?

either way, you know me, ill take you out and buy you dinner, but wont give you $20 for dinner ...

I prolly do tho...

I prolly do tho...

not a thing ... still trying to get over this cold ... ps3 and the big screen, what else is new ...

I prolly do tho...

not a thing ... still trying to get over this cold ... ps3 and the big screen, what else is new ...

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ this thread has took.

Cousins low-key beefing. OP, backtracking on his simping because he's P-whipped.

So, not only does your chick, not allow you to watch basketball games (even on your own birthday for request) but she makes you 'forcefully' tweet all this simpage, on top of that she ridicules your Asian heritage by responding that "Asian people don't get tattoos because whatever it is, they can't see it through their slots. So they just don't."

I thought you had some sense, guess not. Take your L's with Ohio.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ this thread has took.

Cousins low-key beefing. OP, backtracking on his simping because he's P-whipped.

So, not only does your chick, not allow you to watch basketball games (even on your own birthday for request) but she makes you 'forcefully' tweet all this simpage, on top of that she ridicules your Asian heritage by responding that "Asian people don't get tattoos because whatever it is, they can't see it through their slots. So they just don't."

I thought you had some sense, guess not. Take your L's with Ohio.
laugh.gif

you could've went to dinner with her. i mean, she went out of her way to make that day special for you.

besides, who didn't know mia was gonna cover -5.5 against cle that game..

you could've went to dinner with her. i mean, she went out of her way to make that day special for you.

besides, who didn't know mia was gonna cover -5.5 against cle that game..

It's okay, guys. I ended up watching the game like my boyfriend wanted me to. Just with another dude, not him.

It's okay, guys. I ended up watching the game like my boyfriend wanted me to. Just with another dude, not him.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I haz the confuse

I haz the confuse

If you guys want an explanation on the simping on Twitter, all those Tweets were forced. You can tell. She basically said, okay, so since you can't even follow up on my plans for me, instead of Tweeting about the game like you usually do, you have to mention me a bunch of times in your Twitter, since you rarely mention me at all... I'm dead-%%* serious... Compromise, like you guys said.
I'm still happy I ended up watching the game then go out, though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you are what's wrong with modern day males, terrible, inexcusable, just
laugh.gif

If you guys want an explanation on the simping on Twitter, all those Tweets were forced. You can tell. She basically said, okay, so since you can't even follow up on my plans for me, instead of Tweeting about the game like you usually do, you have to mention me a bunch of times in your Twitter, since you rarely mention me at all... I'm dead-%%* serious... Compromise, like you guys said.
I'm still happy I ended up watching the game then go out, though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif