Am I in the wrong here?

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

I didn't read through this whole thread but one thing I kept seeing was that he should have given his girlfriend ADVANCED NOTICE on HIS birthday. What kind of nonsense is that? Shouldn't she give him some type of notice that she wants to do something for HIS birthday?

wouldnt be much of a surprise that way.  kinda takes away from the whole mood she was tryin to set.

i really dont get why some of yall would be pissed about someone doing something cool for you.  Bad coincidence that the game he was dyin to watch happened to fall on the day of  his birthday but he, along with many of the people here with their responses are speaking like surprising someone is completely out of the question and in ways selfish of her for giving him something.  i dont get that logic, even if its his birthday. 

but whatever makes you smile i guess, it is your day

edit - seems like people giving him bad advice on purpose for his life to crumble before our eyes here on NT.
laugh.gif

Like she doesn't have to tell him what she wants to do for him, but she can at least be like "baby I wanna do somethin for your bday, do you mind" and then they can go form there

I didn't read through this whole thread but one thing I kept seeing was that he should have given his girlfriend ADVANCED NOTICE on HIS birthday. What kind of nonsense is that? Shouldn't she give him some type of notice that she wants to do something for HIS birthday?

wouldnt be much of a surprise that way.  kinda takes away from the whole mood she was tryin to set.

i really dont get why some of yall would be pissed about someone doing something cool for you.  Bad coincidence that the game he was dyin to watch happened to fall on the day of  his birthday but he, along with many of the people here with their responses are speaking like surprising someone is completely out of the question and in ways selfish of her for giving him something.  i dont get that logic, even if its his birthday. 

edit - seems like people giving him bad advice on purpose for his life to crumble before our eyes here on NT.
laugh.gif

Like she doesn't have to tell him what she wants to do for him, but she can at least be like "baby I wanna do somethin for your bday, do you mind" and then they can go form there

actually no, but youre half right with the rest of the statement. that it would help to let him know she has something in store but not be specific

laugh.gif

actually no, but youre half right with the rest of the statement. that it would help to let him know she has something in store but not be specific

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Yeah, hopefully he still gets his God Daughter a something for Christmas....
never speaks to me unless he wants something ...
tired.gif
now now guys...be nice.

Spoiler [+]

smile.gif

tired.gif
now now guys...be nice.

Spoiler [+]

smile.gif

^^
laugh.gif
thats wrong, but OP i'm still wit u on this one, i was watchin the game and enjoyin every minute of it, those fans were goin in, my girl was nex to me pissed, ah well, i watch gossip girl every monday rather than watchin monday night football so she jus had to deal wit it.

^^
laugh.gif
thats wrong, but OP i'm still wit u on this one, i was watchin the game and enjoyin every minute of it, those fans were goin in, my girl was nex to me pissed, ah well, i watch gossip girl every monday rather than watchin monday night football so she jus had to deal wit it.

Originally Posted by ncjamn

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

but this game is really important to me
Why?

and

More important than your relationship?

This
If the game is so important to you, how is it your own GF didn't know until the day of the game? The problem woulda never happened if she knew before hand.

Originally Posted by ncjamn

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

but this game is really important to me
Why?

and

More important than your relationship?

This
If the game is so important to you, how is it your own GF didn't know until the day of the game? The problem woulda never happened if she knew before hand.

A basketball game being more important than your GF? I mean if you were playing or coaching and it was an important game because playoff chances were on the line or a championship then fine. But just to watch a regular season NBA game on TV, I mean really? Hell it's not even worth to watch NBA games until the last 6 minutes of the 4th quarter anyway.

I'm a huge basketball fan, but I could care less about Lebron's come back to Cleveland. Only reason I'd be mad at myself would be if they had a Malice at the Palace repeat there.

A basketball game being more important than your GF? I mean if you were playing or coaching and it was an important game because playoff chances were on the line or a championship then fine. But just to watch a regular season NBA game on TV, I mean really? Hell it's not even worth to watch NBA games until the last 6 minutes of the 4th quarter anyway.

I'm a huge basketball fan, but I could care less about Lebron's come back to Cleveland. Only reason I'd be mad at myself would be if they had a Malice at the Palace repeat there.

You expect us to believe that story?

If so, why did you say you were worried about her on your Twitter?

Come on now, stop it ...

Seems to me like this happened, she cut off contact from you, you felt mad guilty, and didn't hear from her, so you OD missed her & tweeted all that stuff.

Come on now, stop it ...

Seems to me like this happened, she cut off contact from you, you felt mad guilty, and didn't hear from her, so you OD missed her & tweeted all that stuff.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Come on now, stop it ...

Co-sign.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Come on now, stop it ...

Co-sign.

tired.gif

Let me hold $100...
Got you next Friday....
grin.gif

tired.gif

Let me hold $100...
Got you next Friday....
grin.gif

Let me hold $100...
Got you next Friday....
grin.gif
you still owe me that $40 from like 6 years ago ... or did i bet that back on something?

either way, you know me, ill take you out and buy you dinner, but wont give you $20 for dinner ...

Let me hold $100...
Got you next Friday....
grin.gif
you still owe me that $40 from like 6 years ago ... or did i bet that back on something?

either way, you know me, ill take you out and buy you dinner, but wont give you $20 for dinner ...

Back
Top Bottom