Am I in the wrong here?

--Whats your girls number fam?
--We'll all take care of her when you watch the rematch in a couple weeks.
wink.gif

--Whats your girls number fam?
--We'll all take care of her when you watch the rematch in a couple weeks.
wink.gif

Id say depends on how much this girl means to you. But this is what DVR is for. In future situations like this Tape the event then avoid any highlights or feedback from anyone or anything so its still feels like its just happening. I saw the introduction and basically the entire start of the game. I feel Cleveland fans are going overboard big time with this whole thing. Hes the best thing that that ever happen to the franchise and dedicated half his career to u guys and this how you treat him? Very ungrateful fans if u ask me.

Id say depends on how much this girl means to you. But this is what DVR is for. In future situations like this Tape the event then avoid any highlights or feedback from anyone or anything so its still feels like its just happening. I saw the introduction and basically the entire start of the game. I feel Cleveland fans are going overboard big time with this whole thing. Hes the best thing that that ever happen to the franchise and dedicated half his career to u guys and this how you treat him? Very ungrateful fans if u ask me.

*READS THREAD THEN READS "TWITTER UPDATES" DAMN OP YOU DISGUST ME. YOU ARE A CERTIFIED SIMP. DON'T COME BACK TO NIKETALK

*READS THREAD THEN READS "TWITTER UPDATES" DAMN OP YOU DISGUST ME. YOU ARE A CERTIFIED SIMP. DON'T COME BACK TO NIKETALK

I didn't read through this whole thread but one thing I kept seeing was that he should have given his girlfriend ADVANCED NOTICE on HIS birthday. What kind of nonsense is that? Shouldn't she give him some type of notice that she wants to do something for HIS birthday?

I didn't read through this whole thread but one thing I kept seeing was that he should have given his girlfriend ADVANCED NOTICE on HIS birthday. What kind of nonsense is that? Shouldn't she give him some type of notice that she wants to do something for HIS birthday?

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

YoUNg bR3aD's and moneyisthemotive's avys are so damn similar, I'm getting both dudes confused...
laugh.gif

Add the fact that he is my cousin and really don't like the dude to that....
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's cold fam

Damn, that's @%$$@% up, man.  That's gonna be an awkward Christmas.
laugh.gif

Yeah, hopefully he still gets his God Daughter a something for Christmas....

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

YoUNg bR3aD's and moneyisthemotive's avys are so damn similar, I'm getting both dudes confused...
laugh.gif

Add the fact that he is my cousin and really don't like the dude to that....
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's cold fam

Damn, that's @%$$@% up, man.  That's gonna be an awkward Christmas.
laugh.gif

Yeah, hopefully he still gets his God Daughter a something for Christmas....

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

wouldnt be much of a surprise that way.  kinda takes away from the whole mood she was tryin to set.

i really dont get why some of yall would be pissed about someone doing something cool for you.  Bad coincidence that the game he was dyin to watch happened to fall on the day of  his birthday but he, along with many of the people here with their responses are speaking like surprising someone is completely out of the question and in ways selfish of her for giving him something.  i dont get that logic, even if its his birthday. 

but whatever makes you smile i guess, it is your day

edit - seems like people giving him bad advice on purpose for his life to crumble before our eyes here on NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

wouldnt be much of a surprise that way.  kinda takes away from the whole mood she was tryin to set.

i really dont get why some of yall would be pissed about someone doing something cool for you.  Bad coincidence that the game he was dyin to watch happened to fall on the day of  his birthday but he, along with many of the people here with their responses are speaking like surprising someone is completely out of the question and in ways selfish of her for giving him something.  i dont get that logic, even if its his birthday. 

but whatever makes you smile i guess, it is your day

edit - seems like people giving him bad advice on purpose for his life to crumble before our eyes here on NT.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom