Am I in the wrong here?

roll.gif
@ dude acting alpha here then simpin on twitter.

are birthdays really that serious? are you guys like 12? a birthday is just like any other day

are birthdays really that serious? are you guys like 12? a birthday is just like any other day

*reads entire thread*
*looks @ twitter*
(o_O) What the %+%+?...
and... and to think I was on YOUR side...
Yoooooou DISSSSSGUST me.

*reads entire thread*
*looks @ twitter*
(o_O) What the %+%+?...
and... and to think I was on YOUR side...
Yoooooou DISSSSSGUST me.

yeah you have no hope ... i'm surprised you even manned up in the first place looking at that twitter feed ...

you wanna have pets, lmao i hope she buys you a mike vick jersey for christmas ...

yeah you have no hope ... i'm surprised you even manned up in the first place looking at that twitter feed ...

you wanna have pets, lmao i hope she buys you a mike vick jersey for christmas ...

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

but this game is really important to me
Why?

and

More important than your relationship?

--This. It wasnt even the playoffs or anything. Did this game better your life in anyway?
laugh.gif

--You arent necessarily in the wrong OP, but you made the wrong decision IMO.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

but this game is really important to me
Why?

and

More important than your relationship?

--This. It wasnt even the playoffs or anything. Did this game better your life in anyway?
laugh.gif

--You arent necessarily in the wrong OP, but you made the wrong decision IMO.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

kinda sounds like she gets her way a lot....
I changed my mind. OP go watch the game.
tell her to bring some food and cook or get some takeout.
Says the man that always gets on me for saying relationships have internal power struggles. If this isn't an example of one then I don't know what is.
sigh*
If that's all you get out of my comments here... then you've been misreading what I've written.

what I've ALWAYS have said is that relationship are not a zero sum game.  Where if one person has more say..the other side is diminished  by the same amount.  Rather, that a true respectful relationship always involved a give & take, back & forth between two people going towards the SAME goal.   

Are there always going to be differences of opinion?.. Yes
Are there always going to be times when one person has to make more of a sacrifice than the other?...Of course

...but the goal in the end isn't to be the top dog... but to be an equal with your S.O.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

kinda sounds like she gets her way a lot....
I changed my mind. OP go watch the game.
tell her to bring some food and cook or get some takeout.
Says the man that always gets on me for saying relationships have internal power struggles. If this isn't an example of one then I don't know what is.
sigh*
If that's all you get out of my comments here... then you've been misreading what I've written.

what I've ALWAYS have said is that relationship are not a zero sum game.  Where if one person has more say..the other side is diminished  by the same amount.  Rather, that a true respectful relationship always involved a give & take, back & forth between two people going towards the SAME goal.   

Are there always going to be differences of opinion?.. Yes
Are there always going to be times when one person has to make more of a sacrifice than the other?...Of course

...but the goal in the end isn't to be the top dog... but to be an equal with your S.O.

Back
Top Bottom