Am I in the wrong here?

That game is so boring, I actually thought about this thread when Bron was going ham in the 3rd quarter.

That game is so boring, I actually thought about this thread when Bron was going ham in the 3rd quarter.

ur Bday is supposed to be the one day you can do what you want...smh to all the people saying he should just give in and go

ur Bday is supposed to be the one day you can do what you want...smh to all the people saying he should just give in and go

I'm with OP and you are not in the wrong.

You can eat at a restaurant any other day of the year. You told her upfront you don't want anything (unless you ask) and she should respect that. I'm the same way: don't spend your money on me or waste your time putting something together because you know I'm picky and there are chances are I won't like it. If there is something I want, I will hint it to you (and I'm not a jerk/douche bag so I'm not going to hint that I want a laptop or a t.v. because that's being unreasonable).

If she got pissed then she is probably more concerned about her being able to tell her friends about 'how she did so and so' for you on your birthday to satisfy HER OWN SELFISH AGENDA.

Plop down on your couch, pop a cold one and watch the game without any guilt or bad feelings. (Well the game is over now so I hope that is what you did).

Keep it real
pimp.gif

I'm with OP and you are not in the wrong.

You can eat at a restaurant any other day of the year. You told her upfront you don't want anything (unless you ask) and she should respect that. I'm the same way: don't spend your money on me or waste your time putting something together because you know I'm picky and there are chances are I won't like it. If there is something I want, I will hint it to you (and I'm not a jerk/douche bag so I'm not going to hint that I want a laptop or a t.v. because that's being unreasonable).

If she got pissed then she is probably more concerned about her being able to tell her friends about 'how she did so and so' for you on your birthday to satisfy HER OWN SELFISH AGENDA.

Plop down on your couch, pop a cold one and watch the game without any guilt or bad feelings. (Well the game is over now so I hope that is what you did).

Keep it real
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I agree man, she sounds real selfish.  You never get to watch games cuz you're always with her, and she won't let you watch them when you're together... and you had to use your birthday as an excuse to watch this game tonight... and she still made a big deal about it... what the hell are you still doing with her?  Soon she probably gonna start telling you who you can hang out with.
laugh.gif
  Does she? 
nerd.gif

I agree man, she sounds real selfish.  You never get to watch games cuz you're always with her, and she won't let you watch them when you're together... and you had to use your birthday as an excuse to watch this game tonight... and she still made a big deal about it... what the hell are you still doing with her?  Soon she probably gonna start telling you who you can hang out with.
laugh.gif
  Does she? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
. i hope dude didnt turn down a nice, quality dinner and an opportunity for some crazy $%$ birthday sex to watch a 30 point blow out.

laugh.gif
. i hope dude didnt turn down a nice, quality dinner and an opportunity for some crazy $%$ birthday sex to watch a 30 point blow out.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

laugh.gif
  Does she? 
nerd.gif

some of you guys sound straight paranoid
laugh.gif

all the woman wanted to do was take her man out for his birthday.  

9 pages later, ole girl is a control freak with a hidden agenda and people tellin the OP to break up with her
laugh.gif

i love NT

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

laugh.gif
  Does she? 
nerd.gif

some of you guys sound straight paranoid
laugh.gif

all the woman wanted to do was take her man out for his birthday.  

9 pages later, ole girl is a control freak with a hidden agenda and people tellin the OP to break up with her
laugh.gif

i love NT

OP

cant say dudes didnt tell you
laugh.gif

see what you get for listening to 13 year olds (or dudes who still think like they 13)

lebron thanks you though

OP

cant say dudes didnt tell you
laugh.gif

see what you get for listening to 13 year olds (or dudes who still think like they 13)

lebron thanks you though

Back
Top Bottom