Am I in the wrong here?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

kinda sounds like she gets her way a lot....
I changed my mind. OP go watch the game.
tell her to bring some food and cook or get some takeout.
Says the man that always gets on me for saying relationships have internal power struggles. If this isn't an example of one then I don't know what is.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Says the man that always gets on me for saying relationships have internal power struggles. If this isn't an example of one then I don't know what is.

I would stay home to watch the heat vs cavs, reserve dinner for another day
wink.gif

she mad

I would stay home to watch the heat vs cavs, reserve dinner for another day
wink.gif

she mad

watch the game man. if a highly anticipated episode of her favorite soap opera or reality tv show was coming on and you planned something she'd find some bs excuse not to go, so do what makes you feel right and watch the game 

watch the game man. if a highly anticipated episode of her favorite soap opera or reality tv show was coming on and you planned something she'd find some bs excuse not to go, so do what makes you feel right and watch the game 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

YoUNg bR3aD's and moneyisthemotive's avys are so damn similar, I'm getting both dudes confused...
laugh.gif

Add the fact that he is my cousin and really don't like the dude to that....
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's cold fam

Damn, that's @%$$@% up, man.  That's gonna be an awkward Christmas.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

YoUNg bR3aD's and moneyisthemotive's avys are so damn similar, I'm getting both dudes confused...
laugh.gif

Add the fact that he is my cousin and really don't like the dude to that....
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's cold fam

Damn, that's @%$$@% up, man.  That's gonna be an awkward Christmas.
laugh.gif

I was in a real similar situation not too long ago... Tough one to call honestly... But if you explained how you fealt about the game to your girl then.... I mean... I think she should be right there beside you watching the game.

I was in a real similar situation not too long ago... Tough one to call honestly... But if you explained how you fealt about the game to your girl then.... I mean... I think she should be right there beside you watching the game.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Dirtylicious wrote:

Everybody's a hypocrite, and if you say you're not a hypocrite... You're a hypocrite...  

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Dirtylicious wrote:

Everybody's a hypocrite, and if you say you're not a hypocrite... You're a hypocrite...  

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Maybe you should have told her in advance that way she could have cooked for you instead so that way yall could have been together and watched the game...or taken you to like espn zone or something. id be pissed too since she already made the reservations. You are in the wrong because QT with someone you care for should be a little higher on the totem pole as oppose to a game you can record and still watch.

even if you did have to break out the vcr...

jussayin

Back
Top Bottom