Am I in the wrong here?

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

id also like to know how many of these people on here saying go to dinner actually have a successful, fulfilling relationship currently ...

I was wondering the same thing... Maybe they're saying "go to dinner" because they didn't go and that's the reason they're alone now
laugh.gif

either way, I say he should do what he wants to do *shrug* it's his birthday. She should have told him to leave the night of his birthday free "just in case" she wants to do something BEFORE she made the reservations and this would have all been avoided

id also like to know how many of these people on here saying go to dinner actually have a successful, fulfilling relationship currently ...

I was wondering the same thing... Maybe they're saying "go to dinner" because they didn't go and that's the reason they're alone now
laugh.gif

either way, I say he should do what he wants to do *shrug* it's his birthday. She should have told him to leave the night of his birthday free "just in case" she wants to do something BEFORE she made the reservations and this would have all been avoided

Originally Posted by GorgeousGangsta

laugh.gif

communication is essential

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

kinda sounds like she gets her way a lot....
I changed my mind. OP go watch the game.
tell her to bring some food and cook or get some takeout.

Have her rub your feet as well.
This.

While it was nice of her to try organise something for you, she should have checked with you first. But she's acting like a spoilt little girl who isn't getting her way. She's old enough to know better.

You do you OP, there's no point in doing something to make her happy that's completely the opposite of what you want to do.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

kinda sounds like she gets her way a lot....
I changed my mind. OP go watch the game.
tell her to bring some food and cook or get some takeout.

Have her rub your feet as well.
This.

While it was nice of her to try organise something for you, she should have checked with you first. But she's acting like a spoilt little girl who isn't getting her way. She's old enough to know better.

You do you OP, there's no point in doing something to make her happy that's completely the opposite of what you want to do.

I already changed my mind on the OP...but I do.
but we always have our B-day dinner celebrations on the weekend, instead of the actual day, much easier.

but we always have our B-day dinner celebrations on the weekend, instead of the actual day, much easier.

After reading OP's reason why he don't watch many of the bball games [+]
I agree with Dirty, she seems to get her way a lot. Life's short, Go watch the game. If she gets mad about then remind her that it's your birthday and you want to relax at home. Then she can decide, for herself, if she wants celebrate it with you or not.

After reading OP's reason why he don't watch many of the bball games [+]
I agree with Dirty, she seems to get her way a lot. Life's short, Go watch the game. If she gets mad about then remind her that it's your birthday and you want to relax at home. Then she can decide, for herself, if she wants celebrate it with you or not.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

laugh.gif

Yes!

Was coming in here to post something similar. Work on the communication aspect of your relationship OP or your in for a bumpy ride with an unhappy ending. This little dilemma you are having is one of many that will eventually lead to the downfall of your relationship. TRUST ME.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

laugh.gif

Yes!

Was coming in here to post something similar. Work on the communication aspect of your relationship OP or your in for a bumpy ride with an unhappy ending. This little dilemma you are having is one of many that will eventually lead to the downfall of your relationship. TRUST ME.

Watch the game ... But I dont see why it's so important too you are you a towel boy or something, I'd honestly eat some good food myself

Watch the game ... But I dont see why it's so important too you are you a towel boy or something, I'd honestly eat some good food myself

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Just simply cuz we're always hanging out. It's not just one thing. We could be going out, chilling at my place, her place, etc.
And when we chill at my place, she gets pissy when I try to turn a game on...
30t6p3b.gif

My bad didn't read this, (should have added this in the beginning of your post OP).

Do with what you want to do, it is YOUR birthday after all. But I still think, if you made this game really important to watch in advance. I'm sure she would have reconsidered making reservations. But yes compromise does work wonders and make a relationship last longer (if you both wanted it to be).

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Just simply cuz we're always hanging out. It's not just one thing. We could be going out, chilling at my place, her place, etc.
And when we chill at my place, she gets pissy when I try to turn a game on...
30t6p3b.gif

My bad didn't read this, (should have added this in the beginning of your post OP).

Do with what you want to do, it is YOUR birthday after all. But I still think, if you made this game really important to watch in advance. I'm sure she would have reconsidered making reservations. But yes compromise does work wonders and make a relationship last longer (if you both wanted it to be).

from my perspective i think that you both have a right to be a little upset.... i understand your want to watch the game, and i understand her disappointment in the reservation. however i think it's still stupid to waste time arguing about it. if i were in the position i would totally understand your point of view. that being said, females are insane and she will not understand you and will be mad at you.

ugh relationships. so melodramatic

from my perspective i think that you both have a right to be a little upset.... i understand your want to watch the game, and i understand her disappointment in the reservation. however i think it's still stupid to waste time arguing about it. if i were in the position i would totally understand your point of view. that being said, females are insane and she will not understand you and will be mad at you.

ugh relationships. so melodramatic

thats whats people do after they already been down the road of "should i do this or this" birthday dilemas.  yall learned either from your mistakes or others

thats whats people do after they already been down the road of "should i do this or this" birthday dilemas.  yall learned either from your mistakes or others

Back
Top Bottom