Am I in the wrong here?

u look like a chump now and theres only one way out

we all know damn well u and your girl aint breakin up.  took a  huge L here and you gotta take it out on someone

when she comes around and gives it up during the belated make up birthday sex that she owes you, take photos throw them up

get it crackin
pimp.gif

u look like a chump now and theres only one way out

we all know damn well u and your girl aint breakin up.  took a  huge L here and you gotta take it out on someone

when she comes around and gives it up during the belated make up birthday sex that she owes you, take photos throw them up

get it crackin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

It's okay, guys. I ended up watching the game like my boyfriend wanted me to. Just with another dude, not him.

4df1644cdb9fe5ae7dc43a44478d43607e7044b5.gif
                         ^-----GOLD

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

It's okay, guys. I ended up watching the game like my boyfriend wanted me to. Just with another dude, not him.

4df1644cdb9fe5ae7dc43a44478d43607e7044b5.gif
                         ^-----GOLD

I've lost entire weekends of fantasy football by not updating it to be with my girl. I've missed entire weekends of football to be with my girl.

Only thing I won't skip is "Super Bowls" or "NBA Finals" and she's cool with that.

I've lost entire weekends of fantasy football by not updating it to be with my girl. I've missed entire weekends of football to be with my girl.

Only thing I won't skip is "Super Bowls" or "NBA Finals" and she's cool with that.

when its my bday we go and do  stuff that I want to do, my girl tried to pull that *$% early on in the relationship and i stopped her then. I said its not always about dooing things that you like to do, its about how willing you are to compromise to make me happy and vice versa. She didnt like it at first but when I quit doing things she liked even if it was something i didnt mind i would always be like naah i'm good, you can though and i'll just be here when you get back. Now we get along better and when its her bday i do something nice for her that i know she'll like and when its my bday we go and do stuff i like to do.

when its my bday we go and do  stuff that I want to do, my girl tried to pull that *$% early on in the relationship and i stopped her then. I said its not always about dooing things that you like to do, its about how willing you are to compromise to make me happy and vice versa. She didnt like it at first but when I quit doing things she liked even if it was something i didnt mind i would always be like naah i'm good, you can though and i'll just be here when you get back. Now we get along better and when its her bday i do something nice for her that i know she'll like and when its my bday we go and do stuff i like to do.

Back
Top Bottom