am I a Pedo?

i'm 20 right now...lowest i would go would be 17 (and that probably wouldn't go down unless she wouldn't remember it
laugh.gif
)

body development is crazy

a 20 yo with a 16 year old is pedo
4 years apart
yes a 30 year old with a 34 year old is normal

btw if your 20 dont go under 17, thats how I feel

Dictionary Definition

pe⋅do⋅phile
   /ˈpidəˌfaɪl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pee-duh-fahyl]
-noun Psychiatry .
an ADULT who is sexually attracted to YOUNG CHILDREN

Adult = 18+
Young Children = <13

there is another name for adults attracted to teenagers. can't think of it right now though.

i guarantee that its completely normal reaction if a grown man is driving by a high school and happens to see a group of hot %*! girls in that late springweather rockin short skirts and all that good stuff to just say to himself...

i know that it's wrong but smh these girls look better than many women do.

i mean its one thing to be attracted to elementary school girls (please kill yourself if you're in high school or older and you are,) but if ur 35 yearsold and u see a 17 yr old girl lookin like lindsay lohan at 17 and u find her attractive theres nothing wrong with it.

is it appropriate to pursue a relationship with her? that's a different question. but finding a 17 year old high school girl attractive who is morephysically developed than most grown women...nothing wrong with it imo.

i'm 19 if it matters.

i guess its pedo but just think of it like this in a sort of weirrd pedo kinda way...you see tons of grown ups who date people younger than they are like a 30year old man dating a 24-25 year old woman...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

My friend is 19 with a 15 year old

she is really cute tho
eyes.gif
Don't matter how cute she is. And damn, that'sreally nasty because I can't see a reason for him being with her as anything on a mental level unless your friend is slow.

airkeung88 wrote:
25a159e0b99cfe7e980d58f28e3135707d76876.jpg

When saw that pic I laughed and then wonder if Pedobear is wearing dunks. Either way, this Halloween, I'll be dressed as Pedobear, passing out candy tokids and wearing dunks if I'm too lazy to add those feet, with only two toes, to my costume.

I would think that most people would consider you a pedo but in reality if a guy didn't know a girl's age (say she lies and says she was older andlegal) then the guy would probably hit as long as he thinks she's looks good. But the moment the guy finds out she's 16 or younger or whatever, hewould probably stay away only because it's the law...

always a tough question to answer...

however, if you are over the age of 18...just stay clear of the girls younger than 18. just to be safe. you never know what can get you in trouble...

Back
Top Bottom