am I a Pedo?

if you're 20 you shouldn't go no lower then 17 (and w/ that she better be a college fr)....when you turn 21 only 18 and up

Originally Posted by Lrrr

pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent girls
Exactly .

They don't really care for girls that "look older" ... the whole purpose in liking younger children is because they aren't developed .

If they wanted a body , they'd go for a woman .

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Ok so people say if youre 18 your girl should be too.
Texas state law says that a 16 year old can be with an 18 year old.
God or science (whatever you prefer) made girls able to bear children at a younger age then most laws accept
Now I am not interested in a skinny little girl if shes 13 or 22 but some 16-17 year olds look good for their age
Im just saying the laws make no sense, its so easy to just toss a number up in the air and call it day.
Im 20 but i would bang a well developed 17 year old, maybe even 16, damn maybe lower depending on how they look

Am I I am A Pedo? !
highlighted and fixed for you sir.....make sure you post your inmate number before you go to jail...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Move to Florida and you'll be good. The age of consent there is 16.

Idaho has an age of consent even lower than that. Who wants to live there though?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by :nerd:ne7

No lie, i got with a (barely)14 year old yesterday. I put that an everything. I dont think im a pedo, im turning 17 in a few months

I met her on myspace if it matters
naw dawg, you pedo.

what is she in 8th grade? you're about a sophomore or junior in HS?

DON'T GET ON ME BECAUSE I'M NOT SAYING THIS ABOUT ME... but you know what they say...

After 12 it's lunchtime...

well im 20 my gf is 17 looks a lot older though but age of consent is 17 in nebraska i think can i get a verification on that?

4 years is cool until you get to like 25 then anything 20^ is good. Like if you 40, you can bust a 21 year old and I wouldn't say nothing about it exceptyou got mad game.

I have a similar problem... I mean I'm 23 and I'm NOT saying I would go all the way with someone 16 or 17, but I catch myself looking at these girlswhile doing my 1-2 thing, walking on aves and train rides. I be saying to myself "damn, she nice" , but I be knowing
smh.gif
...but to keep it realreal... the youngest I go is Senior in H.S.

see this is what i think or even if you're like 25-30 going after 16 year olds

yea...a pedo would be someone looking for 8 year olds, not 16 year olds. However, that being said, the social norm here is to say if you are 18 or older, youshould be with someone 18 or older. Although legal age of consent is 16 or 17 in a lot of states (even lower in some states), most people kinda view it as asocial taboo. Me personally, I have to know the situation to evaluate it. For example, I was 18 when I was a senior in high school and dating a freshmanchick that was 14 (she turned 15 shortly after we started dating). We were both in HS, going to the same school, I met her parents, they were cool withit....so no big deal. Now, take me being in highschool out of the equation, and I'm just an 18 year old dude dating a 14 year old which sounds a lotcreepier, lol.

Originally Posted by Tronics

in theory and in reality your a peado.
Actually...in neither theory nor reality would he be considered a pedo, again an ACUTAL PEDO wants PRE-PUBESCENT girls, girls that are notdeveloped. OP is talking about DEVELOPED teenage girls, that is not pedophelia.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

so say you were 40 and these 16 year old girls looked fully developed... you'd still smash?
I would as long as no one found out.

Back
Top Bottom