am I a Pedo?

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

so say you were 40 and these 16 year old girls looked fully developed... you'd still smash?
I would as long as no one found out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by Lrrr

pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent girls

yea...a pedo would be someone looking for 8 year olds, not 16 year olds. However, that being said, the social norm here is to say if you are 18 or older, you should be with someone 18 or older. Although legal age of consent is 16 or 17 in a lot of states (even lower in some states), most people kinda view it as a social taboo. Me personally, I have to know the situation to evaluate it. For example, I was 18 when I was a senior in high school and dating a freshman chick that was 14 (she turned 15 shortly after we started dating). We were both in HS, going to the same school, I met her parents, they were cool with it....so no big deal. Now, take me being in highschool out of the equation, and I'm just an 18 year old dude dating a 14 year old which sounds a lot creepier, lol.

Originally Posted by Tronics

in theory and in reality your a peado.
Actually...in neither theory nor reality would he be considered a pedo, again an ACUTAL PEDO wants PRE-PUBESCENT girls, girls that are not developed. OP is talking about DEVELOPED teenage girls, that is not pedophelia.

i understand that.

but what im saying is that if your over the age of 20 and your considering hitting on 16/17 year olds....

then you need to seriously re-consider where your heading.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by SHEED

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

so say you were 40 and these 16 year old girls looked fully developed... you'd still smash?
jail bait: you get older, they stay the same.

Yes OP you are mad pedo.
^^ Yea wooderson, love that movie.

And yea man you're a pedo.

[h1]Pedophilia[/h1]
[h3]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/h3]
Jump to: navigation, search

The term pedophilia or paedophilia has a range of definitions as found in psychology, law enforcement, and the vernacular. As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup]

THIS IS WHY THE PEDO'S IN NYC LOVE THE TRAINS IN THE MORNING...
1d2351ece25eec65efa6c2ceac1b3351cdc5148.pjpg
<~~~~
SIT WITH YOUR LEGS OPEN AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS...THERE ARE SOME NASTY SUCKERS OUT THERE!

e03255eebde6ee43c3bafafe1c26635ee43968d.pjpg

I HEARD R. KELLY BE STOPPED BY TO CHILL LAST YEAR...

BUT THIS WHOLE AGE THING IS FUNNY... IM 30...SO IF I 19 YR OLD WHO HAS THIER OWN CRIB/CAR/JOB WANNA SMASH IM SUPPOSE TO SAY SORRY IM NOT CHRIS HANSEN???

Back
Top Bottom