Allen Iverson to Memphis

roll.gif
@ Conley's face in the first pic.

Memphis suppose to have some alternate uni's this season too. I believ they will be yellow with dark blue lettering.
pimp.gif

Ai has been my favorite player for years and im always rooting for him but I really dont understand this.
Hate to say it..dude is selfish. By far one of the coolest cats in the L but homeboy just can't fathom not starting. Even if it was for acontender AI would not come off the bench. Dude is a great player but he has to have the ball in his hands or he isn't happy. The problem is he isn'tgood enough anymore to carry a whole team himself, he refuses to accept that fact. I mean seriously...you turn down the Heat and playing alongside DWade forMEMPHIS. They aren't even in the conversation for a title. The heat aren't either but that team plus a team first, compliment to DWade AI would beshoo-in for the playoffs and then who knows... You would think at his age that's what he'd be looking for...a title or deep playoff run...obviouslynot

This will be a disaster, even if he's playing bad you can't bench him because he'll quit on you, yet when you play him, your offense is stagnant,he gets his numbers and you lose. Other guys will resent that, and the Grizzlies won't get any better this year.

^^ pretty much.. i figured that he would take less money to play for a playoff team that needed another consistent scorer...

Does AI still have to wear those XXXL Fitted caps, and baggy clothes??

This fool never grew out of the "thug" look.
laugh.gif

Went to Denver, had to rock the fitted, went to Detroit, ofcourse, he had to rock the fitted.

How is he selfish for not wanting to come off the bench if he doesn't have to?

If he feels that the best way for him to impact a team or give a team the best chance to win is to come off the bench then so be it.

What are some of you expecting A.I. to wear? Skinny Jeans, neon pink tee with skull & crossbones logo with matching scarf, perhaps some corny Kanye style80's shades?

Who cares, let him be himself
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

What are some of you expecting A.I. to wear? Skinny Jeans, neon pink tee with skull & crossbones logo with matching scarf, perhaps some corny Kanye style 80's shades?

eyes.gif
Just saying, dude still looks hood. A nice suit would have been a good choice to wear at a press conference.

I'm sure he could have worn a suit but I'm 100% positive it would been size XXL. That's just the style from his era and it does not look too outof place even today. I saw folks rocking the baggy look just a few hours ago in the street and they weren't hood or anything. Just normal cats.

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

What are some of you expecting A.I. to wear? Skinny Jeans, neon pink tee with skull & crossbones logo with matching scarf, perhaps some corny Kanye style 80's shades?

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blacklabel98329

lol so much for the hoopla around the haircut during the all-star break...dude went back to the braids
He got them boys back kinda fast too though, I was thinking damn this dude hair grow quick.
laugh.gif

i honestly dont see anything wrong with A.I.'s outfit. a bit baggy, but thats the way he likes to dress.
i cant front, dude looks good in a memphis jersey nh.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as much as i dislike this signing, i hope the best for him.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

roll.gif
@ Conley's face in the first pic.

Memphis suppose to have some alternate uni's this season too. I believe they will be yellow with dark blue lettering.
pimp.gif
sick.gif
...I'd prefer the light blue be used predominantly
ohwell.gif

Memphis is doing the exact opposite of everything I had hoped for
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom