Allen Iverson to Memphis

okc has a superior young TEAM. its a stupid discussion

the other 3 will complement kd great and are damn good on their own

laugh.gif
memphis boo'd the hell outta chalmers last year... they still mad

Originally Posted by DubA169

i don't understand why AI doesn't even seem to WANT a ring...

AI's career doesn't need justification with some phony hop on a contender team ring word to Gary Payton and Gary is my dude btw

^
Exactly, AI is anti winning, so why try and cover it up with a fake title?

Let his true legacy shine through.
laugh.gif

Memphis
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The bottom line is this: Memphis w/o AI = no playoffs. Memphis w/ AI = no playoffs.

LA Lakers, LA Clippers, New Orleans, Dallas, Utah, Houston, Portland, San Antonio, OKC, Phoenix, Denver ... all are better than Memphis. No question.

So what exactly is accomplished?

And don't try and sell me that AI will fill the seats. Ain't no one gonna go watch a 30-win team.

Oh, and let us not forget Lionel Hollins - the Grizzly lifer - is still coaching there.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

okc has a superior young TEAM. its a stupid discussion

the other 3 will complement kd great and are damn good on their own
Hit the nail on the head...

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

AI's career doesn't need justification with some phony hop on a contender team ring word to Gary Payton and Gary is my dude btw

Thing is dude is 2 years remove from dropping 27 ppg. I think he could be a huge piece for a contending team, it would have to be the right team but Idon't thinkhe is anywhere close to being finished like that.

Wish Iverson would've chose a better contendor.
DOn't know how the chemistry is going to be this year with Memphis. O.J., Rudy, Randolph, & AI is a lot of shots between all of them. Especiallyconsidering as a team, you should try developing your future star players.

I'm glad he found a home for this season at least. Interesting to see what the season holds for the Grizz.
Something tells me bhzmafia14 will have a lot to say this season.
laugh.gif
Keep doing your thing man gots
to support your team.

Why would AI hurt OJ when OJ wants AI here. He basically said to the public how much he wanted AI to be in a Grizz uniform and he hoped that Memphis did allthey could to bring him in. There's obviously a reason why he wants him in Memphis. Now, I don't know how Rudy or Z-Bo feel about it or whatever, butif anybody is complaining it won't be OJ. He got what he asked for, so there shouldn't leave room for complaint. He obviously likes the type of playerAI is.

And I told you, Mike will do anything in his power to go against the Grizz wholeheartedly. OJ and Westbrook are nowhere near the same player, but I bet if youhad to choose a player to start a team with you would choose OJ before Westbrook.

There will be some teams that Memphis will simply beat up due to their weapons offensively. Some teams will get beat by Memphis due to the team actuallyplaying better than some people expected. The good teams or championship caliber teams will beat Memphis due to experience, but I bet Memphis give them a runfor their money during games.

Remember what the ESPNers thought about our team before Iverson...25 wins.

Now if we win 35 games, that should put the AI experiment as a success in their eyes but how much you want to bet that as long as we don't make theplayoffs, they will say it was a stupid short sighted move.

As big of a Juice fan as I am, I think Westbrook has a higher ceiling. Juice is way more polished offensively, but Westbrook is a stat stuff. He has a chancein a few years to be a 18-20 PPG, 5-6 RPG, 5-8 APG caliber player that can also lock up the opposing PG.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Thing is dude is 2 years remove from dropping 27 ppg. I think he could be a huge piece for a contending team, it would have to be the right team but I don't thinkhe is anywhere close to being finished like that.

my thoughts exactly

especially this year with so many stacked teams. Honestly i would put him on the cavs. I know it seems comical, but lebron needs serious help this year.

A good AI>anyone on the cavs

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

As big of a Juice fan as I am, I think Westbrook has a higher ceiling. Juice is way more polished offensively, but Westbrook is a stat stuff. He has a chance in a few years to be a 18-20 PPG, 5-6 RPG, 5-8 APG caliber player that can also lock up the opposing PG.

and thats all i was saying
Exactly, AI is anti winning, so why try and cover it up with a fake title?

Let his true legacy shine through.
laugh.gif

come on CP i have no problem bashing AI over the years just like you but if AI would have done the Steph thing you would call him out for doingthe Gary Payton ring cashing

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

As big of a Juice fan as I am, I think Westbrook has a higher ceiling. Juice is way more polished offensively, but Westbrook is a stat stuff. He has a chance in a few years to be a 18-20 PPG, 5-6 RPG, 5-8 APG caliber player that can also lock up the opposing PG.
6fvbs1_th.jpg

Originally Posted by SHUGES

tired.gif

i don't understand why AI championship contender doesn't even seem to WANT aI ring...
you a creative dude lol

and I share your
tired.gif
As a lttle dude who plays with heart I alwaysappreciated AI's game.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Why would AI hurt OJ when OJ wants AI here.
because he probably idolized AI when he was growing up. He also may defer to AI because all the things he's seen him do in his career.

Back
Top Bottom