Allen Iverson to Memphis

Cant front, i think Memphis will make that 8th seed or at least make it very interesting at the end of the season.

I am a BIG A.I. fan so that could be just me hoping, lol...We'll see.

rowell ran bdiddy out of town. there was an extension on the table for him but robert rowell voided it and sent baron packing

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

what is still do not understand is how memphis turned down a gasol for J.Howard trade but accepter kwame freakin brown.
Cap room boy!

Howard was on the first or second year of 5 year contract right? Kwame had a 9 mil expiring for a team who traded away its best player. They were clearing capspace, not looking for young talent. I think MEM only paid 5-6 mil on his contract and LA paid the other 3-4 mil. they did it to save money.

Im not a memphis fan actually a Lakers fan just stating my opinion been a lakers fan since kobe came in the L. Like Iverson is all and if you look at themakeup of the memphis team as a BASKETBALLfan how can you not think they will be a darkhorse like a Golden State is all.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This is the best looking jersey Allen has ever worn in the NBA.
indifferent.gif

iverson_400_white_96.jpg
Co-sign to the fullest. They should have kept it going for a few years before switching to the next style.

The '95-97 76ers jerseys (with the gold Jerry West) were nice, but personally I prefer the current Grizzlies home jersey. Blue is always >>>>>> red (word to Tookie).
they also rocked these that year

969701.jpg

but you trippin' man..

AI's rookie year jersey is a classic.. i'd take the road reds over the home whites though.

Gasol
Zach Randolph
Rudy Gay
Mayo
Iverson

Thabeet
Haddidi
Arthur
Conley
Marcus Williams...

The potential of that squad is scary...

...I'm just not sure whether it's dark horse playoff team scary or Isiah Thomas/2005 Knicks/NBA Live scary...
team looks like a bunch of goons
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Gasol
Zach Randolph
Rudy Gay
Mayo
Iverson

Thabeet
Haddidi
Arthur
Conley
Marcus Williams...

The potential of that squad is scary...

...I'm just not sure whether it's dark horse playoff team scary or Isiah Thomas/2005 Knicks/NBA Live scary...
team looks like a bunch of goons
laugh.gif
i dont know how that team is going to play with one ball..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom