Allen Iverson to Memphis

9c2fb1eda17e9a43c0f0d0f77a2c9b14-getty-90198021jm028_iverson_pc.jpg

A.i already pulling these memphis broads.
pimp.gif

Henz.... Rudy out doing the olympic thang.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

roll.gif
@ Conley's face in the first pic.

Memphis suppose to have some alternate uni's this season too. I believe they will be yellow with dark blue lettering.
pimp.gif
sick.gif
...I'd prefer the light blue be used predominantly
ohwell.gif

Memphis is doing the exact opposite of everything I had hoped for
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Baby blue would be nice too, but it would basically be just like the Jazz unless they made the lettering yellow which would be hard to read.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
A.I. back in #3 with a damn nice uni. How dudes' hair be growing so fast? When I tried getting braids, I never got past a big mini-fro.

what i dont understand is his hair grows so damn fast and yet his braids had no hang time after 10 + years of growing

^

He cuts it, I remember I think beginning of the 2006 season when he was still with the Sixers during the summer his hangtime was long when they were playingoverseas

I have to be honest... This is the best looking jersey Allen has ever worn in the NBA.

I definitely need one of those. There was no way in Hell I was buying a jersey that said "Mayo" or "Gay" on the back of it. lol

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Ai has been my favorite player for years and im always rooting for him but I really dont understand this.
Hate to say it..dude is selfish. By far one of the coolest cats in the L but homeboy just can't fathom not starting. Even if it was for a contender AI would not come off the bench. Dude is a great player but he has to have the ball in his hands or he isn't happy. The problem is he isn't good enough anymore to carry a whole team himself, he refuses to accept that fact. I mean seriously...you turn down the Heat and playing alongside DWade for MEMPHIS. They aren't even in the conversation for a title. The heat aren't either but that team plus a team first, compliment to DWade AI would be shoo-in for the playoffs and then who knows... You would think at his age that's what he'd be looking for...a title or deep playoff run...obviously not

This will be a disaster, even if he's playing bad you can't bench him because he'll quit on you, yet when you play him, your offense is stagnant, he gets his numbers and you lose. Other guys will resent that, and the Grizzlies won't get any better this year.
I don't think him not wanting to come off the bench means he wants to carry an entire team.

I can't imagine any player of his caliber who would be willing to come off the bench, nor do I remember, in recent memory, any player of his caliberactually doing so.

He knows he's capable of contributing more to a team than just coming off the bench. I don't find that selfish at all.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I have to be honest... This is the best looking jersey Allen has ever worn in the NBA.

I definitely need one of those. There was no way in Hell I was buying a jersey that said "Mayo" or "Gay" on the back of it. lol

Are you serious? Well it is nice though, I'd love it if they wore the old Vancouver Grizzlies unis

As a huge AI fan, i'm soo happy for him. I know he still got it. I hope he fits into the team.

Originally Posted by blacklabel98329

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by you big dummy

0f7872438f889ec03d1c087f26f936b3-getty-90198021jm048_iverson_pc.jpg
So Iverson cut off the braids to grow em right back?
eek.gif
I didn't even notice. How long was it ago that he cut it? Seems like it grew back dumb fast.
he had it cut during all-star break...so mid February I guess

laugh.gif
Y'all some fools.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

As big of a Juice fan as I am, I think Westbrook has a higher ceiling. Juice is way more polished offensively, but Westbrook is a stat stuff. He has a chance in a few years to be a 18-20 PPG, 5-6 RPG, 5-8 APG caliber player that can also lock up the opposing PG.

and thats all i was saying
Exactly, AI is anti winning, so why try and cover it up with a fake title?

Let his true legacy shine through.
laugh.gif
come on CP i have no problem bashing AI over the years just like you but if AI would have done the Steph thing you would call him out for doing the Gary Payton ring cashing
No, see, the fact that he doesn't try to chase a ring just proves my point that I have been making for years. He doesn't care about winning. He could care less about a title. He just wants to shoot. Thas it. He just wants to score, and and jack up jumpers, thas it. Nothing else matters to him. He's a fraud. And all his followers have been lied too.

WOW.

I don't know you at all, but by reading this, I'd say you're younger than I am and have just started watching basketball.

He didn't want to win or had the desire?
roll.gif

Bandwagoners.

He should at least end his contract with Reebok and sign with Nike or something. I been waiting for Nike Iverson sig shoes the longest

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

oh snap now with iverson whoever catches the inbound pass from Gasol first is gonna put up the shot

I know one thing ... the Grizz won't ever be guilty of a 24-shot clock violation this season.

I don't see how anyone can see this working out ... at all ... whatsoever. Zach Randolph and AI are the LAST players you want around a young, up-and-comingyoung team reeking of potential.

Iverson is still a 25-26 PPG player...with 2 stls and maybe 4 rebounds a game....this is as long as he gets the minutes and touches...

wish they had brought him to the spurs...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

This is the best looking jersey Allen has ever worn in the NBA.
indifferent.gif

iverson_400_white_96.jpg
Co-sign to the fullest. They should have kept it going for a few years before switching to the next style.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

He should at least end his contract with Reebok and sign with Nike or something. I been waiting for Nike Iverson sig shoes the longest
Nike would NEVER give him his own sig shoe. They'd probably just stitch his logo on a generic team shoe like the other nike sponsored players.It's much better to have your own established sig line. I know some will point to the avy but really...reeboks ain't bad for ballin.

Originally Posted by copped

Iverson is still a 25-26 PPG player...with 2 stls and maybe 4 rebounds a game....this is as long as he gets the minutes and touches...

wish they had brought him to the spurs...

are you kidding me?

and with all them people that need the ball to score with memphis AI is going to get that?
laugh.gif

Iverson could probably put up 25 PPG in Charlotte or New York.

If he comes off the bench for Memphis, I'm guessing he'll max out around 18 PPG.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

eaa5c96164c028b9611ba9751eea62d5-getty-90198021jm029_iverson_pc.jpg

Some of the reactions from Grizzlies players after AI signed:

6814289ddee71935128fa5608c35cae7-getty-90198021jm025_iverson_pc.jpg

laugh.gif
They do not look too happy.

AI definitely needs to drop Reebok already, and those braids.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

dude is on wet saying ai could still get 25 ppg

ai cant get 25 ppg with the right amount of touches and minutes? are you serious?

this dude averaged 26 almost 27 not last year but the year before...meaning the second he lost those minutes...his scoring went down...

you're crazy...he can easily still get 10-12 FTA per game.

Back
Top Bottom