All Things Sports Media Thread!!

I only mess w/ their sports pods on CH33.

Don't care for the entertainment ones because I don't have time to watch the shows they talk about lol

If Sal Pal ever dies it's Merrill Hoge. NFL Matchup today as evidence.

Not gonna lie most of ths CH33 podcasts have be more miss than hit.
this
Yeah. I was really looking forward to The Watch and Andy Greenwald's solo show, but they just haven't talked about much that I'm interested in. Once Thrones/Saul/Mr. Robot/All those other shows they cover etc come back, I'm sure The Watch will pick up.

Was never really a fan of most of the other pop culture podcasts that were on Grantland.

Looking forward to what Bill has to say about last night's Knicks/Celtics game.:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah. I was really looking forward to The Watch and Andy Greenwald's solo show, but they just haven't talked about much that I'm interested in. Once Thrones/Saul/Mr. Robot/All those other shows they cover etc come back, I'm sure The Watch will pick up.

Was never really a fan of most of the other pop culture podcasts that were on Grantland.

Looking forward to what Bill has to say about last night's Knicks/Celtics game.:lol:

I like Greenwald a lot, but I don't watch enough TV to justify consistently tuning into the podcast. I literally do not know and/or care about most of the stuff they talk about. With so many podcasts out there these days, I only tune in when there's a topic of interest.

The amount of national NBA podcasts they have been popping up lately has made it hard to keep up with everything.

Woj, Tim Bontemps, Slam, ProBasketballTalk, Mannix (think he stopped it though). David Locke is going to start a national NBA podcast too.

He had the Open Court podcast which he was doing weekly, but stopped after the leak that he was joining The Vertical.

Check out my basketball podcast I do. It's a nostalgic podcast about topics from the past in the NBA. I get guest that are comics living in NYC and people who play basketball. 

This episode is about the 2003-2004 Pistons.

Take a listen. 

Thanks!

David Locke :pimp: Had to be like 2010 when his videos first were being posted on here and we were all saying "why isn't this dude on a national show." His Locked on Jazz pods were great and had Pelton and others and he's started it up right again.

Last edited:
Woj's site launches Friday, and JJ Redick is going to have a weekly podcast. Very excited for Redick's podcast. He's been a great guest on other podcasts, and I always knew a media career awaited him. Will be interesting to see how he conducts podcasts as a current player.

Woj's site launches Friday, and JJ Redick is going to have a weekly podcast. Very excited for Redick's podcast. He's been a great guest on other podcasts, and I always knew a media career awaited him. Will be interesting to see how he conducts podcasts as a current player.
Redick's always been good on the Lowe Post. Can't get enough of NBA podcasts 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom