All NTers gather round and listen to the 25+ fambs w/ no children... TALK TO US

sup famb...

i'm at an age (23) where many of my friends have kids, and all the yambs from back in the day have kids...

i'm not planning on making any babies anytime soon... for atleast another 10 years... i'm fresh out of college, working on my masters, trying to get my career on track...

aint nobody got time for dat... :lol:

i wanted to speak to all my NTers 25+ without children... how's life for you? is it a struggle dealing w/ you're friends and family?

how do the yambs treat you when they find out you have no kids?

how do you view chicks w/ or w/out kids?

do you wish you would have had kids by now... like you're past due? (i know men can make babies forever, but are you in a rush?)

and to those that have kids... do you wish you would have had them later on in your life?

i'd really like anyone with an opinion to chime in... :nerd: :nerd:

why 33 rick? your first kid wont graduate till your 51, assuming you only have one :nerd:

also your chances of finding a chick with NO kids over the age of 26-28 dwindles by the second.

raising another man's child

Last edited:
im gonna be 29 soon with no kids = complete and utter freedom
nthat.gif

i seen horror stories with family court and child support from cats YOUNGER THEN ME...hmph! im good.

sup famb...

i'm at an age (23) where many of my friends have kids, and all the yambs from back in the day have kids...

i'm not planning on making any babies anytime soon... for atleast another 10 years... i'm fresh out of college, working on my masters, trying to get my career on track...

i wanted to speak to all my NTers 25+ without children... how's life for you? is it a struggle dealing w/ you're friends and family?

do you wish you would have had kids by now... like you're past due? (i know men can make babies forever, but are you in a rush?)

and to those that have kids... do you wish you would have had them later on in your life?

1. No struggle at all man, my family knows I'm not about that family life.

2. I don't have any kids so I'm not dating a chick with kids for anything other than jumpoff status.

3. Hell no, I need to know where it is written that men should have kids by a certain age. We can produce seed until we 70 and you can always date younger women :nthat:

why 33 rick? your first kid wont graduate till your 51, assuming you only have one

What does that have to do with the weather in Alaska? You have kids to raise them, not play with them.

At 51, he'll be way more knowledgeable and have more life exprience than a 33 year old.

Kid free drama free.

And for the dude mentioning raising somebody Else's kid Ha ha!

Most chicks should know by now ain't no dude trying to raise a seed that ain't his, I support you doing what you have to do but I ain't the daddy and they know that it's strictly acquaintance status with me and your kid.

I'm 26 years old, will be 27 in November. I'm single with no kids. My focus right now is on my career. I'm about to finish my second master's in December, and I'll be job hunting again then. I'm most likely going to go get a job abroad for a while to continue to expand my cultural awareness. I'll have kids when I'm financially stable and can everything else is in place so I can provide the best for them.

I hardly keep in touch with anyone from high school (class of 2003) because we no longer have anything in common. Most are blue collar workers, working day to day and still partying. And yes, like most others, they have kids as well.

I'm 27 with none, and it's great. I still get to be a selfish prick.

I do think about being a little late. I don't want to be 60 with a 20 year old, but I'll get to it when I'm 100% ready. Right now I don't even really feel like doing things for myself after work, can't imagine a child depending on me for everything.

27 w/ no kids. Lifes goodman.
Not gonna front tho ive been thinking about it lately. Im pretty much in a comfortable place and wouldnt mind a seed. Its just that I cant see whoever the lucky lady is to be more than a baby mother right now.

im gonna be 29 soon with no kids = complete and utter freedom :nthat:

i seen horror stories with family court and child support from cats YOUNGER THEN ME...hmph! im good.

ninjahood aint never lied

im 27 no kids though

most dudes who had kids in there earlier 20s i know look like crap now too, same for females

i eat good, sleep good, exercise on the reg with single digit bodyfat

i dont think i could do this if i had kids.

Last edited:
One more thing.

Women that are 23+ and have their **** together don't have kids unless they got divorced, which I do see a lot.

But girls that went straight to college then either went to grad school or started their careers didn't have time to have kids.

One more thing.
Women that are 23+ and have their **** together don't have kids unless they got divorced, which I do see a lot.
But girls that went straight to college then either went to grad school or started their careers didn't have time to have kids.

yep now that i think about it, thats the absolute truth.
now the women i know 30+ do tho

i cant imagine having kids, my my homie came through this weekend with his kids and it reminded im not ready. i dont have the patiences and way to selfish.

Last edited:
sup famb...

I'm 30. Life is ok. trying to get back to school and get my Master's. I can't speak about yambs now, as I have a gf. She has kids, but she is a special case. Prior to her I was very leary about being with a woman w children. Not something I would just do, she's worth it to me. Do I wish I had kids by now? Yes, but I know it's not the right time. Many of people I know are married adn have kids by now, but by the same token, I know it's not the right time for me. Why put myself in a position I'm not totally comfortable with just beause the next man is in that stage in life just because I don't want to feel left out. My mom has mentioned she wanted grandchildren, and I told her when I'm ready. Not even my moms can put the pressure on me on this one. The best piece of advice fambs, is run YOUR race. Don't look left or right, do YOU. This goes for you and your lady and your relationship as well. Your responsibility is to each other. I'm learning that now, as my relationship is different than most.

Kid free drama free.

And for the dude mentioning raising somebody Else's kid Ha ha!

Most chicks should know by now ain't no dude trying to raise a seed that ain't his, I support you doing what you have to do but I ain't the daddy and they know that it's strictly acquaintance status with me and your kid.
didnt say i was raising somebodybody elses, all my kids are by 1. Just implied the older women get, the more likely they will have kids

I'm 27 with none, and it's great. I still get to be a selfish prick.
I do think about being a little late. I don't want to be 60 with a 20 year old, but I'll get to it when I'm 100% ready. Right now I don't even really feel like doing things for myself after work, can't imagine a child depending on me for everything.

pretty much the same but i don't want to be too old when i have my first child

Last edited:
I'm 32 no kids, my fiancée is 25 with no kids and we're happy with the knowledge that neither of us wants to bring anyone into this world. We're content being the aunt and uncle to our siblings that have (or will have) kids, and our pets. Our friends with kids are still a big part of our lives, but we'd mostly settled into a domestic hanging out life style 4 years ago.

One more thing.

That's not necessarily true, I know a girl who had a child at 20 years old and she is about to turn 26 next week. She is a GS-12 in the Government making 85K+ and will make 6 figures in the next two years most likely.

I know girls who are 26 with no kids that I went to college with that are working temp jobs making 25K.

What does that have to do with the weather in Alaska? You have kids to raise them, not play with them.
At 51, he'll be way more knowledgeable and have more life exprience than a 33 year old.

both are important, believe a son will appreciate a dad that has the energy to go on bike rides, throw a football, hike, etc with him.....i think thats the fear that a lot of dudes going into their 30's with no kids have...i know thats one of my concerns

both are important, believe a son will appreciate a dad that has the energy to go on bike rides, throw a football, hike, etc with him.....i think thats the fear that a lot of dudes going into their 30's with no kids have...i know thats one of my concerns

Bro you don't die or become wheelchair bound at 51.

Life is a breeze at 25 with no kids. Not jealous of anyone because they have kids

That's not necessarily true, I know a girl who had a child at 20 years old and she is about to turn 26 next week. She is a GS-12 in the Government making 85K+ and will make 6 figures in the next two years most likely.
I know girls who are 26 with no kids that I went to college with that are working temp jobs making 25K.
well of course there are exceptions bro...

but for the most part, chicks who head to school, grind hard, and get on pace w/ their careers tend to not have kids...

understand that if a woman doesnt want a child... SHE AINT HAVING A CHILD...

point blank period. all that "accident" stuff is nonsense.
but my thing is... being 50 aint that bad, though...

i mean... i have a kid at 35... if he cant handle my in and out cross at 48 when he's 13, then that means he needs to step his game up...

and now that i think of it... i rarely see 50 year old men w/ canes, stuggling with everyday activity...

black dont crack, famb...
why 33 rick? your first kid wont graduate till your 51, assuming you only have one :nerd:
also your chances of finding a chick with NO kids over the age of 26-28 dwindles by the second.
raising another man's child

This must be a minority thing about people being surprised you don't have kids when you're between 25-30. Pretty laughable.

Back
Top Bottom