AJ XXX (30)

Foamer -- invited to the Jordan 30 event, gets an early pair. Replaces the 29 has his favorite shoe

N.W. -- purchased his own pair not at Jordan 30 event long break in time and traction, not a postive review.

K.G. -- purchased own pair, mentions they were not invited to Jordan 30 event, and gives the shoe bad ratings. Reviews Melo 12 in a Jordan gym and says get those instead.

Last edited:
:lol:

XXX is butter, IMO.

I was a nay-sayer at the announcement.

But the early access convinced me to consider them in hand.

Glad I did.

Foamer -- invited to the Jordan 30 event, gets an early pair. Replaces the 29 has his favorite shoe

N.W. -- purchased his own pair not at Jordan 30 event long break in time and traction, not a postive review.

K.G. -- purchased own pair, mentions they were not invited to Jordan 30 event, and gives the shoe bad ratings. Reviews Melo 12 in a Jordan gym and says get those instead.
Poiint on

I wonder if Jaques Slade will do a performance review...? He went to the XXX launch event and did the unboxing with Tinker. When Jaques asked Tinker about the similarities of the midsoles and outsoles on the 29's and 30's Tinker responded by saying that the midsoles on the 3, 4 and 5's were exactly the same too... Which is BS... Lol

Should you buy the Xxx? No
You SHOULD buy brand black, Air raids from finish line, nike compression gear, tech fleece and E BOOKS tho.

I'm getting kind of sick of youtubers.
They absolutely prey on noobs.
Just like in fitness.
Just like all those Clowns selling handles and vert programs for hoops.

Should you buy the Xxx? No
You SHOULD buy brand black, Air raids from finish line, nike compression gear, tech fleece and E BOOKS tho.

I'm getting kind of sick of youtubers.
They absolutely prey on noobs.
Just like in fitness.
Just like all those Clowns selling handles and vert programs for hoops.

I don't think they're "preying on noobs" with the AJ 30 review... You have to remember, a lot of their followers are young kids without jobs... So I think they're trying to save them (and their parents) some money by saying it's not worth dropping $200 on these when the 29's perform just as well (if not better) as the 30's. You have to think about it, even though they get free products it's not their job to sell these products like they're used car salesmen

Last edited:
you just admitted their fans are noobs. You must have seen them recommend things a lot harder during free trips like i have.

Watch some uni sport soccer reviews or some ginger runner reviews .
Seems like the actual review pros are not even in the basketball shoe realm.
Tre and jays fans literally tell them they are their role models in the comments. They are shaking noobs down with dance moves amd tech fleece

you just admitted their fans are noobs. You must have seen them recommend things a lot harder during free trips like i have.

Tre and jays fans literally tell them they are their role models in the comments. They are shaking noobs down with dance moves amd tech fleece
I have to admit i am very dissapointed with KG

Im honestly supised these have any difference in performance at all from the 29, buying them for ball seems crazy to me when you can get the 29 for half the price.
Is it worth $100 more than a 29?

Hell no! I the non event attendees reviews seem spot on here

Being young and financially unstable doesn't make you a "noob". I've been heavily into shoes since I was 10-years-old but I couldn't afford to buy every release that I wanted until I was 15 or 16... So in between time I would have to ask my mom and dad for shoe money or I would have to wait until my birthday or Christmas... And back then Signature shoes only had maybe 5-6 colorways per model so it was a bit easier for me and my parents... Now-a-days it's more like 10-20 colorways per sig shoe... Which can be hard on anyone's pockets. In K.G's review they even recommended going with the Jordan M12 (a cheaper shoe) or finding the 29's on sale... So it wasn't like they were "Anti Jordan Brand" in their review... It seemed like they were genuinely trying to save people some hard earned money... At least that's what I got from it

Last edited:
Thats what they wanted you to get from it.
All im saying is they will do a shoe review.....then do an ad recommending air raids for basketball from finishline right after.
Or
Do a video like " why I wear compression gear" then throw links in the description selling it.
That is pretending to do an opinion piece while it's clearly a sponsored ad.
That is taking advantage of a noob fan base.
Congrats, they got you. Hows that e book

Thats what they wanted you to get from it.
All im saying is they will do a shoe review.....then do an ad recommending air raids for basketball from finishline right after.
Or
Do a video like " why I wear compression gear" then throw links in the description selling it.
That is pretending to do an opinion piece while it's clearly a sponsored ad.
That is taking advantage of a noob fan base.
Congrats, they got you. Hows that e book
Two college dropped out promoting ebooks is the most awkward thing ive ever watched

@bigj505  
nerd.gif

wait no more 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom