AJ XXX (30)

I'm actually surprised they released these considering how similar they are to the launch colorway. With that being said, the baby blue is a nice touch and the shoe looks great.

finishline down, eastbay packed

was able to cart on both champs and footlocker

what to do what to do .......

Well.. I accidentally went looking for them right now online since I just woke up just to see if they were selling out... Said I wouldn't cop... Got caught up in the hype $205 shipped from dopefactory couldn't hold back[emoji]128542[/emoji] This is an illness [emoji]128567[/emoji]
Was there a discount code or something you used??....cause them have them up for 222.32 before shipping

Really like these. But I'd be kidding my self if I buy. Out of every baby blue pair of shoes ive had (3 or 4) I have worn them maybe twice my whole life. Good luck.

Same, I really like these, but not practical as a hoop shoe. I had the gift of flight 29's and they got wicked dirty day one of hooping. I just returned the launch color, couldn't get myself to break them out and get them dirty. Black pair is a must.

Guess I'll cop the launch cw soon then, Duke fan here so I'm good on the unc cw for right now. :lol: see y'all tonight in our house :smokin

Really still want the all black XXXs from the 306 store to release. The all black with the white toe caps are cool too, but not as much. I get a strong Jordan 19 vibe from them.

Last edited:
Got rid of my xxx's...maybe I'll go up .5 on the next release and have better luck

Was there a discount code or something you used??....cause them have them up for 222.32 before shipping

When I actually went through the payment process for what ever reason the price dropped. Don't k ow if it's the exchange rate or what but my total via PayPal was like 205.19

Well.. I accidentally went looking for them right now online since I just woke up just to see if they were selling out... Said I wouldn't cop... Got caught up in the hype $205 shipped from dopefactory couldn't hold back[emoji]128542[/emoji] This is an illness [emoji]128567[/emoji]

I wouldn't order from there if I were you. That order is subject to brokerage fees.

Back
Top Bottom