AJ XXX (30)

Guess I'll cop the launch cw soon then, Duke fan here so I'm good on the unc cw for right now. :lol: see y'all tonight in our house :smokin

Really still want the all black XXXs from the 306 store to release. The all black with the white toe caps are cool too, but not as much. I get a strong Jordan 19 vibe from them.

i thought the same thing about the 19 vibe..don't know why

thanks footlocker !
pimp.gif

I haven't hooped in them yet, but nightwing and KG are right about the heel padding. It feels REALLY unnatural, I can tell the lock down will be on point though. I just hope that the heel padding won't become a huge issue on the court.

I guess they didn't like them, I definitely respect their honestly.

Does anyone else with the shoes share their views?

No. That's surprising to me because I usually agree with KG. I have about 4-5 hrs court time with the 30. To me it's on par, if not slightly better than the 29 in comfort and performance. This coming from a guy with 10 pair of 29's. Yeah I love the XX9!! Ha!

I personally haven't experienced any Heel or Achilles pain while hooping or casually wearing my 30s. I feel they are just as good if not better than the 29.

I was hesitant about purchasing the 30's upon hearing the complaints but I really liked the look and needed some new Bball kicks. I love the 30's they feel great and look great. They feel different in a good way. By far the best ballin sneakers I have ever owned and will purchase another colorway hopefully I can get em on discount next time.

Was considering copping these but I want to use them mostly for casual wear. Ik that prob doesn't make sense since this a performance sneaker but I really like how they look. I'm concerned about the comfort tho. Is it bad and how?

Was considering copping these but I want to use them mostly for casual wear. Ik that prob doesn't make sense since this a performance sneaker but I really like how they look. I'm concerned about the comfort tho. Is it bad and how?

You should be fine. They don't "hurt" while casually walking around in them... There's just an unnatural bulge on the Achilles heel area that you'll feel, it's for lockdown purposes. After wearing them around the crib for about an hour, I didn't even notice the padding on the heel. BUT, that might change when I'm on the court. I'm going to try to hoop in them tomorrow.

You should be fine. They don't "hurt" while casually walking around in them... There's just an unnatural bulge on the Achilles heel area that you'll feel, it's for lockdown purposes. After wearing them around the crib for about an hour, I didn't even notice the padding on the heel. BUT, that might change when I'm on the court. I'm going to try to hoop in them tomorrow.
K that's good to know, thanks

No UNC for me but...Just randomly checked DSG and my size 11 was finally up, loving that $138 price after the gift card 
nthat.gif

3 more hours on court yesterday ( over 10 hrs now on court )

love them more each time i wear them

no issues at all 

the people with heel issues might need to go up 1/2 size ( too tight ? )

great shoe for me

Back
Top Bottom