AJ XXX (30)

I guess I'm spending another $200 on the UNC's tomorrow. My wife is going to kill me, I'm absolutely sure of it.
Maybe NT will post a link to our obituaries lol
laugh.gif

I think a black colorway should have shadow grey on the xxx net and toe cap with tiny hints of red on the outsole

Maybe NT will post a link to our obituaries lol

Haha in the Jordan brand forum here, you'll see a separate section titled Obituaries. Knowing my wife, she'll write mine and it will say, 'He was a damn fool. I'm selling his shoes.'

Last edited:
I can't get over the inner heel cushioning digging into my heel. This shoe is not for me. It sucks cause I really want a newer tech-mid top bball shoe

Last edited by a moderator:
Was in and out at HoH. Everyone in line was raffle winner for 12s or after 2s. My box was a lil dirty but I'll take it

Real nice. Better than the launch pair, imo....but.....

obviously I'm super super bias 
laugh.gif

Launch pair will certainly be more versatile for the non-UNC diehards.
Can't wait to get my pair..... well both actually. Launch pair has been "lost in transit" since mid Feb 
mean.gif
but somehow now been found and is on it's way and I just scooped UNC's... both will probably arrive at the exact same time now, unless the UNC's get "lost in transit" too
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Was in and out at HoH. Everyone in line was raffle winner for 12s or after 2s. My box was a lil dirty but I'll take it

I don't believe you.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Preferably on foot with UNC gear. Maybe a Vince carter or Jamison jersey. Double reps if you provide Ed Cota fit

I don't believe you.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Preferably on foot with UNC gear. Maybe a Vince carter or Jamison jersey. Double reps if you provide Ed Cota fit

It'd be OVER with the Easy Ed (Search Ed Cota Requiem on YouTube for the illest PG mix out there). Not going on foot yet but how's this one for you BigJ?

View media item 1939365

YAS! He took the bait :lol:

Dope man! Cota was one of my fav UNC guards. Him and Shammond Williams :pimp:

Well.. I accidentally went looking for them right now online since I just woke up just to see if they were selling out... Said I wouldn't cop... Got caught up in the hype $205 shipped from dopefactory couldn't hold back[emoji]128542[/emoji] This is an illness [emoji]128567[/emoji]

Last edited:
Well.. I accidentally went looking for them right now online since I just woke up just to see if they were selling out... Said I wouldn't cop... Got caught up in the hype $205 shipped from dopefactory couldn't hold back[emoji]128542[/emoji]

"Accidentally"

These not having the fade on the medial side is throwing them off for me. I'll probably just get the launch colorway since they are so similar. They will still be rocked with the UNC gear.

Back
Top Bottom