AJ XXX (30)

nerd.gif

Foamer -- invited to the Jordan 30 event, gets an early pair. Replaces the 29 has his favorite shoe

N.W. -- purchased his own pair not at Jordan 30 event long break in time and traction, not a postive review.

K.G. -- purchased own pair, mentions they were not invited to Jordan 30 event, and gives the shoe bad ratings. Reviews Melo 12 in a Jordan gym and says get those instead.

Lol yep I like reading what Nt says or smaller reviewers . I think the xxx is a small step up from the xx9. Traction was good for me

I'm gonna rock these with the practice shorts I got when i was in 8th grade and went to the UNC basketball camp during the summer. 

The russel Westbrook pe joints look like some wingtips. Black toe cap, white accents so you can see why

Last edited:
online pics has me interested. once they drop substantially in price im w it. waiting for a solid black pair red pair

I was waiting for the launch colorway to be eligible for discount but the manager at my local HoH told me today that they are marked as a QS in their system and they will never be eligible for discount. I can't believe I'm really about to spring for $200 on these.

I just got done hooping in them. I honestly had ZERO heel problems... Probably one of the most comfortable hooping shoes I've ever played in, no lie. I can't compare them to the 29's because I didn't buy them... I but I can tell you that they're definitely Better than any of the newer Kobes with lunar cushioning.

Last edited:
I can tell u that the Achilles heel issue on these is very real and painful. I dig the look of the shoe but they hurt like heck.

Something like that but with a red jumpman and X's on the back would be doubled up. 

Another happy customer here.  I've only logged about 4 hrs in mine but I'm really happy with the evolution of these from the XX9.  Traction is better for me, the change they made with the heel and the added support/lockdown gives them a more fluid ride IMO.  Don't know if I can say there a no better shoes because there are a couple models that are pretty close for me, but I am really enjoying hoopin in these
i'm currently rotating between the xx9, the xxx, lebron 13, curry 2, and m11. haven't got the m12 yet. waiting for huge discount on that. my kobe x is already sidelined due to my left feet keeps getting numb when playing in them. 
Foamer -- invited to the Jordan 30 event, gets an early pair. Replaces the 29 has his favorite shoe

N.W. -- purchased his own pair not at Jordan 30 event long break in time and traction, not a postive review.

K.G. -- purchased own pair, mentions they were not invited to Jordan 30 event, and gives the shoe bad ratings. Reviews Melo 12 in a Jordan gym and says get those instead.
^this pretty much sums it up. 

i don't get the long break in time from NW because by the end of the first wear for me (3hrs) the upper already felt broken in and the heel phylon has soften up and have great response. The pillow at the back only bothered me for the initial 5min ( i just used my index finger as a shoe horn to prevent the pillow from getting pulled down, BUT i can see how this can be a problem for NW because he liked to have his toe right at the tip of the toebox which is definitely not TTS most of the time.). The flyknit bunched up at the bottom near the heel when you put the shoes on is probably what is causing the problem for most people. 

the traction is on-par if not better than the xx9, so KG's saying about the traction being less than xx9 is false. This is coming from myself who played in both launch cw of the xx9 and now the xxx on the same often dusty gym floor. 

Last edited:
Not a fan of the WB PE posted.

My UNC pair has been ordered. Now ill just have to wait a couple of weeks to pick them up from my homie :lol:

I wouldn't order from there if I were you. That order is subject to brokerage fees.
When I actually went through the payment process for what ever reason the price dropped. Don't k ow if it's the exchange rate or what but my total via PayPal was like 205.19
Is that site known to charge extra fees or something, i was actually looking to order a hoodie from there and when i seen bigj505 post that comment it had me like hold up

I wouldn't order from there if I were you. That order is subject to brokerage fees.
When I actually went through the payment process for what ever reason the price dropped. Don't k ow if it's the exchange rate or what but my total via PayPal was like 205.19
Is that site known to charge extra fees or something, i was actually looking to order a hoodie from there and when i seen bigj505 post that comment it had me like hold up

its not the site that charges fees. its customs. you are ordering internationally and if the site doesnt do you a solid and put the value at below the threshold, you will be subject to fees paid to the shipping company.

certain sites like endclothing and dopefactory put the value as what you paid so the fact that these are a bit above $200, you will be subject to a UPS brokerage fee.

Why is there a Jumpman on the tongue...sigh
Did you mean to say ISNT cause there is 1 on the tongue.....what actually is that a symbol of thats on the tongue?.....at 1st i though it was symbolizing the earth or something it kinda looks like 1 of the continents with a quick look

Last edited:
its not the site that charges fees. its customs. you are ordering internationally and if the site doesnt do you a solid and put the value at below the threshold, you will be subject to fees paid to the shipping company.

certain sites like endclothing and dopefactory put the value as what you paid so the fact that these are a bit above $200, you will be subject to a UPS brokerage fee.
Thats only if the total is over $200 though correct.....only anything under $200 there is NO fee i thought??

Back
Top Bottom