AJ XXX (30)

its not the site that charges fees. its customs. you are ordering internationally and if the site doesnt do you a solid and put the value at below the threshold, you will be subject to fees paid to the shipping company.

certain sites like endclothing and dopefactory put the value as what you paid so the fact that these are a bit above $200, you will be subject to a UPS brokerage fee.
Thats only if the total is over $200 though correct.....only anything under $200 there is NO fee i thought??

he said his total was $205...

It may have already been said but I believe there going to hold the Galaxy Jordan 30's for the Anniversary of Space Jam and release them in the time frame of the Space Jams. It would make a lot of sense.

Two college dropped out promoting ebooks is the most awkward thing ive ever watched

They dropped out?

Thats what they wanted you to get from it.
All im saying is they will do a shoe review.....then do an ad recommending air raids for basketball from finishline right after.
Or
Do a video like " why I wear compression gear" then throw links in the description selling it.
That is pretending to do an opinion piece while it's clearly a sponsored ad.
That is taking advantage of a noob fan base.
Congrats, they got you. Hows that e book

I used to think theyre the GOATs in reviewing kicks
Gosh i was wrong
What theyre doing now is just a shame

I stopped paying attention to them when they started devoting less and less time to the sneaker. I get it they want to be stars.

I think it's crazy now how these companies are using people like Bull and Foamer in ads and making sneaker community celebrities out of them.

usually, yes.

I'll let you guys k ow what happens. The shoe total on my email confirmation is $182.23. Shipping and handling $17.61. Grand total $199.84 but PayPal charged $205. Tracking says they arrive on wed will give an update

It may have already been said but I believe there going to hold the Galaxy Jordan 30's for the Anniversary of Space Jam and release them in the time frame of the Space Jams. It would make a lot of sense.
Noooooooo god thats too long away from now

how about the AS Galaxy for the 2016 playoffs ?

I personally haven't experienced any Heel or Achilles pain while hooping or casually wearing my 30s. I feel they are just as good if not better than the 29.
Love the XXX's on the court
No. That's surprising to me because I usually agree with KG. I have about 4-5 hrs court time with the 30. To me it's on par, if not slightly better than the 29 in comfort and performance. This coming from a guy with 10 pair of 29's. Yeah I love the XX9!! Ha!
I got a chance to play in the XXX over the weekend, I was able to get about 4-5 hours of play in them, and I can tell you the shoes are pretty solid! (if you don't have any heel issues) 

Compared to the XX9 lows (I have two pairs that I've been playing in for the two months extensively), there are the small performance improvements - better heel containment, more snugged forefoot containment, better grip. The XXX are a small improvement over the XX9, basically a evolution of the shoe. I agree with everything Foamer said in his review. Having said that, I do see how people can have heel issues if your foot doesn't fit right in the shoe.....
 Originally Posted by Wings2315  

I can tell u that the Achilles heel issue on these is very real and painful. I dig the look of the shoe but they hurt like heck.
Under the Achilles heel pillows inside the shoe is a VERY HARD and stiff heel counter. If your feet don't fit the shoe properly, I can see how that heel counter can cause a lot of pain if it rub against your heel/achilles. The large Achilles heel pillow are there to prevent your heel from rubbing against the hard heel counter. But by the reaction of some of the users out there, the achilles heel pillow isn't enough for some users feet.

In my case, my heel fits perfectly so I experience no pain in my heels/achilles. I would suggest maybe going .5 size up and tie all the way to the top and see your heel still rubs against that area. The forefoot is tight/snugged and going up half a size shouldn't be much of an issue. It helped with me, maybe it'll help some of these users? its very unfortunate the shoe is extremely hard in that area and is causing some pain for some users.
Foamer -- invited to the Jordan 30 event, gets an early pair. Replaces the 29 has his favorite shoe

N.W. -- purchased his own pair not at Jordan 30 event long break in time and traction, not a postive review.

K.G. -- purchased own pair, mentions they were not invited to Jordan 30 event, and gives the shoe bad ratings. Reviews Melo 12 in a Jordan gym and says get those instead.
Yeah, I usually take reviews with a grain of salt, maybe N.W and K.G are a little pissed they didn't get invited? or maybe the shoe just didn't fit their foot like it did for foamer?

Also I do understand where people are coming from about the XX9 being a better bang-for-buck shoe. If you can get the XX9 for 1/2 the price, I would get the XX9 too, the XXX is just a evolution over the XX9. The XXX are a good shoe, but you don't get double the performance for double the price if you can get the XX9 at outlet prices.

Unfortunately I live in Canada and our Nike outlet stores doesn't get last years 1st tier shoes.. usually we get 2/3rd tier shoes, IE the Nike team shoes (hyperdunks / hyperrevs / soldier shoe lines). We rarely get last years signature shoes at our outlets, so its really not an option for us Canadians.

Last edited:
how about the AS Galaxy for the 2016 playoffs ?

this is what i was thinking. thinking about jordan in the past, he always debuted the black or away color way during the all star game; as westbrook did this year. i can't remember when MJ started doing it, but i want to say the IV's. by the times the vii's came out, there were actual black playoff shoes that debuted. 92 was bordeaux, 93 was aquas, etc. so maybe jb is doing something similar. just a theory.

He wore the black cement 3s in the 88 all star game. White cements for the dunk contest

Last edited:
@niketalkpinoy  very good points. Personally i think the achillies pillow can be comfortable for everyone and by that I mean to feel like the xx9's. if you take your thumb or index and push down wards on the achillies pillow you will feel at the bottom the flyknit material sort of folds and bunch up which causes discomfort. It is the same thing when you put on the shoes; the heel, the socks creates friction and drags the pillow down the same way. all you really need to do is slide the index finger behind the achillies and adjust the pillow cushion and problem fixed. 

I tried these on (half size up) and for me the issue is that they are very tight around the top of my foot but still long in the toe. This seems to be the direction that basketball shoes are heading. I can't fit LeBron 12s or 13s due to the shape of my foot. I can wear 12s casually but can't even get a 13 on unless I go up a whole size. The refined features on these make it seem like it would be a better hooping shoe but the 29 just fits better for me.

@niketalkpinoy  very good points. Personally i think the achillies pillow can be comfortable for everyone and by that I mean to feel like the xx9's. if you take your thumb or index and push down wards on the achillies pillow you will feel at the bottom the flyknit material sort of folds and bunch up which causes discomfort. It is the same thing when you put on the shoes; the heel, the socks creates friction and drags the pillow down the same way. all you really need to do is slide the index finger behind the achillies and adjust the pillow cushion and problem fixed. 
Agreed, this may help some users with the discomfort...

last night I played in both the XXX and the XX9 lows in a game (switched at half time) , and in terms of fit/support, I'm going to half to go with the XXX. It just kept my shoes feeling more secure than the XX9 lows. the XX9 has excellent fit/support, but the XXX are slightly better.

Gave these a spin today since it's 70 out 
smokin.gif

12424657_1076380322422886_30212805_n.jpg

Last edited:
Man.... I want both the launch pair and the Carolinas.

But.... I promised my fiance I was done after the Cement IV. It was my first pair when I was 4 years old and I said it would be my last.
Russ-Troll_medium.gif

Man.... I want both the launch pair and the Carolinas.

But.... I promised my fiance I was done after the Cement IV. It was my first pair when I was 4 years old and I said it would be my last.

Russ-Troll_medium.gif

Last pair before the xxx right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom