Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

that translucent piece on the back of the midsole is so dumb.
I get the sense that it's a homage to the XVII and XX3. The midsole kind of incorporates the diamond cuts from the XX3.

2.jpg

1.jpg

FA22_JD_AJXXXVII_NikeNews4_rectangle_1600.jpg

Can’t wait for the 37… lows :lol:

37 lows could have a little more casual potential. Would have to take of the modern age huarache wings and lower the tongue.

I think it’s safe to say I’m in for a pair of Hares. My favorite colorway of the 7s. Sucks that I have to be conscious about the socks I wear because those things look completely see through lol.

Instead of using new designs after the 9, maybe just protro the rest of the sigs with updated materials, JB? That’ll buy like 20 yrs almost. Some mistakes you obviously don’t make twice.
Aesthetically, those Lebron 19s are ****ting on the AJ36 & 37 thus far. Not looking good on changing that.

Took a stroll through a sports shop & first of all, they got hella colors of that shoe as if the getting is real good. Or probably moreso the production costs are at all time lows cuz there were a thousand colorways of that sig.

I’m retired still so not in any rush to cop any of the latest & greatest. The 19 lows tho looked pretty fye.
These also might be ruined for me after someone mentioned Melo’s.

Instead of using new designs after the 9, maybe just protro the rest of the sigs with updated materials, JB? That’ll buy like 20 yrs almost. Some mistakes you obviously don’t make twice.
Aesthetically, those Lebron 19s are ****ting on the AJ36 & 37 thus far. Not looking good on changing that.

Took a stroll through a sports shop & first of all, they got hella colors of that shoe as if the getting is real good. Or probably moreso the production costs are at all time lows cuz there were a thousand colorways of that sig.

I’m retired still so not in any rush to cop any of the latest & greatest. The 19 lows tho looked pretty fye.
These also might be ruined for me after someone mentioned Melo’s.

The lebron 19 was so bad lebron don’t even wear it. All 73 colorways are 50% off on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom