Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Nah. You and the other asshats keep on complaining. Go ahead and keep wearing your stuffy, foot-fungus proned, injury proned ****bricks you call shoes.
Lmao at taking criticism about a shoe/brand personal to the point you calling those of us who don’t like the 37s as “asshats” 😂😂😂. Unless you’re getting paid by Jordan Brand, chill bro… it’s just a shoe and a lot of folks, myself included, expected more. It’s a sneaker forum B, burn one down or get some fresh air or some ****… maybe download the Calm App

Nah. You and the other asshats keep on complaining. Go ahead and keep wearing your stuffy, foot-fungus proned, injury proned ****bricks you call shoes.
I bet most of you dumb****s here would be playing and rocking them high-end fashion looking Stan Smiths and saying **** like, “JorDan BraNds qUaliTy of maTeriALs shOUld haVE beEn lIkE tHiS”

Lmao at taking criticism about a shoe/brand personal to the point you calling those of us who don’t like the 37s as “asshats” 😂😂😂. Unless you’re getting paid by Jordan Brand, chill bro… it’s just a shoe and a lot of folks, myself included, expected more. It’s a sneaker forum B, burn one down or get some fresh air or some ****… maybe download the Calm App
Meh it’s funny to see you ****heads complain a lot now

Again keep wearing your high end stan smiths you ******* chode

what's the relevance of that embossed tendril?
It probably has a structural function, my guess is to control how rigid and responsive the plate is in certain areas, maybe more rigid where its thin and more flexible where it widens.
Same with the piece of rubber/plastic around the midsole at the heel, it probably gives the foam some extra support and bounce, keep it from bottoming out too fast.

It probably has a structural function, my guess is to control how rigid and responsive the plate is in certain areas, maybe more rigid where its thin and more flexible where it widens.
Same with the piece of rubber/plastic around the midsole at the heel, it probably gives the foam some extra support and bounce, keep it from bottoming out too fast.
not sure if it's carbon fibre, but isn't carbon fibre that rigid already? unless they made that torsion plate extremely thin?

not sure if it's carbon fibre, but isn't carbon fibre that rigid already? unless they made that torsion plate extremely thin?
Its never completely rigid, even steel would have some flex if enough weight is applied. The material, thickness, and geometry will all be factors in how the plate flexes and responds to flex (snaps back).

So we’re really getting a Team Jordan shoe marketed as the 37s:smh: screw that, I’m stocking up on the 36s then

It’s the same old thing every year. Athletes need their shoes to weigh nothing to perform like Tatum in The Finals. :lol:
1657213006248.gif

Back
Top Bottom