Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

This is proof right here they only have forefoot zoom strobel and not full length. This is the exactly the same Zoom Turbo (strobel) forefoot only bag as the Kyrie Inifinity.

So it stands true that they have forefoot zoom strobel, second bag underneath. With the formula 23 in the heel solo.
0D978497-90B1-4150-986A-E16755DB41F1.jpeg

I mean, where’s the luxury in this new model? Jordan’s used to be a combination of luxury and performance. Now they just look like cheap Team shoes. Although the Team Jordans in the early years had some luxury to them. This is just sad.

I’ll say it again, Jordan Brand freaking lost their way. How the once mighty have fallen.

I mean, where’s the luxury in this new model? Jordan’s used to be a combination of luxury and performance. Now they just look like cheap Team shoes. Although the Team Jordans in the early years had some luxury to them. This is just sad.

I’ll say it again, Jordan Brand freaking lost their way. How the once mighty have fallen.
Agreed in regards to certain models….Especially with the Jordan 1s that release. Every colour under the rainbow. It’s become a completely bastardized model it’s not even funny anymore. They been whored out beyond belief. It’s sad

I will reserve final judgement on the aesthetics and performance until I have them in hand. I am not excited so far, but I am open to them being better in hand and on foot.

This is proof right here they only have forefoot zoom strobel and not full length. This is the exactly the same Zoom Turbo (strobel) forefoot only bag as the Kyrie Inifinity.

So it stands true that they have forefoot zoom strobel, second bag underneath. With the formula 23 in the heel solo.
0D978497-90B1-4150-986A-E16755DB41F1.jpeg
I think I’m looking at the heel and I see a zoom air strobel. We’ll find out for sure when certain YouTubers review them and cut them in half

They could do a whole lot by doing one simple thing with these sig shoes. Stop making them slope up at the toe box and make them look sleeker with a better shape. This has never made any sense to me.

But do you like gauze looking sneakers?
I’m going to wait and see them in hand before I jump to conclusions, I will say that these don’t look they’ll yellow like a lot of previous knit based models
the 36, the 34, the GT Cut.

So you named 2 recent sig Js and a non-sig. I do agree that those all look better but you’re actually proving my point. The fact you could only name 3 says a lot and the fact that 2/3 were from the same line makes it laughable :lol: but hey keep complaining that’s why a lot of us are here, I guess?

I’m going to wait and see them in hand before I jump to conclusions, I will say that these don’t look they’ll yellow like a lot of previous knit based models

So you named 2 recent sig Js and a non-sig. I do agree that those all look better but you’re actually proving my point. The fact you could only name 3 says a lot and the fact that 2/3 were from the same line makes it laughable :lol: but hey keep complaining that’s why a lot of us are here, I guess?
who's laughing beside yourself? it's laughable because what exactly?

Didn’t a few people receive a pair of 36s via Nike/Jordan as a “thank you for your loyalty” thing? Or am I trippin?!

Back
Top Bottom