Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

anyone wear their SE's more casually than on the court? I feel like they havent really been appealing to me to wear it casually with pants or what not since we havent really gotten solid colors. I do think that once the b/red or that grey pair releases this coming weekend, that might change it for me.

SE >>> XX8

Wish the shroud wasn't so high they look better.

Assuming the SE is gonna be TLO huh?

These would have been a great release for last years all star game with the theme being Area 72 and they were pushing the whole alien movement etc

Also would have a great cway for Christnas I think.

Ive been holdin out expecting having to pick up at least 2releases for ASW but havent had anything impress me yet, looks like these will be one of them

Those are beautiful!!

Anybody ordering the breds/greys/powder blues early via ebay?

I got another tweet from NikeEurope saying the XX8 SE Bred colourway isn't coming out in the UK on the 1st Feb as it's a US only colourway at the moment :frown:

So I'm tempted to go down the ebay route, just a shame I'll be stung with high import charges.

I almost bit the bullet early last week on the breds on ebay sonce they retail + ship. But ive had some nice luck with FNL lately n wanna use my WC and pay $130 vs $165 on the bay.

If i were you id wait it out i think you guys should be bound to get them at some point. Unless u just have to have them now

These would have been a great release for last years all star game with the theme being Area 72 and they were pushing the whole alien movement etc

Also would have a great cway for Christnas I think.

Ive been holdin out expecting having to pick up at least 2releases for ASW but havent had anything impress me yet, looks like these will be one of them

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw them. If these were on iD, I could see people making them and calling them the grinch XX8s or something.

Though it's subtle, that gold jumpman is a nice touch.

I tried on the xmas in store and they were TTS .. for me at least. I even had trouble getting them on. I didnt check the tag or nothin wonder of dude brought out a 11.5 lol

Last edited:
^^ Wow. The one thing that drives me nuts is the tongue, but as a strictly basketball performance shoe, they are exactly what's needed

That powder blue is nice!

Back
Top Bottom