Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Kinda stuck between black/reds and the greys...

Not allowing myself to get both 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Between the two the reds will be the more "classic" CW over time. I think I would appreciate having them more down the road and knowing I put them to good use.

Between the two the reds will be the more "classic" CW over time. I think I would appreciate having them more down the road and knowing I put them to good use.
I think you're right...

I see the reds and I'm like damn... those are clean.  With the greys, I know they'll look good and I like the option of being able to throw some different colored laces on em, but they aren't quite on the same level as the breds

Nice find. When are they due? The only thing I don't like is the grey on them, black would of worked better on the upper. Still look sweet though. I can see the XX8 SE's costing me a lot of money!

Lol at the quick change of heart from Crazy EBW. I hear ya man. Felt same way until they drop those pictures. Haha

likin that red camo PE

i think the xx8 SE looks heaps better than the melo m10

i tried on the m10 last week and expected it to feel the same as the xx8.  even tho they use the same tech as xx8, the cushioning system didnt feel anythin at all like the xx8 which i have 2 pairs of.  in the xx8 u notice how good it feel each step u take but on the m10 it felt flat, which is the exact opposite of the xx8.  interior of the m10 is really stiff, reminded me of the superfly 2.

now i havent tried the xx8 SE,  the pair of xmas i ordered last week is still in transit, hopefully they feel closer to the xx8 rather than the m10

def gettin a pair of the bred SE

Last edited:

likin that red camo PE

i think the xx8 SE looks heaps better than the melo m10

i tried on the m10 last week and expected it to feel the same as the xx8.  even tho they use the same tech as xx8, the cushioning system didnt feel anythin at all like the xx8 which i have 2 pairs of.  in the xx8 u notice how good it feel each step u take but on the m10 it felt flat, which is the exact opposite of the xx8.  interior of the m10 is really stiff, reminded me of the superfly 2.

now i havent tried the xx8 SE,  the pair of xmas i ordered last week is still in transit, hopefully they feel closer to the xx8 rather than the m10

def gettin a pair of the bred SE
Ya the xmas feels close to the XX8.  I got both too.

Back
Top Bottom