Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

I tried on a pair of xx8 in size 9.5 and they felt fine although I usually hoop in a 10. Should I get a 9.5 in these. Did anyone else go half size down??

Last edited:
I tried on a pair of xx8 in size 9.5 and they felt fine although I usually hoop in a 10. Should I get a 9.5 in these. Did anyone else go half size down??

If they feel good in a 9.5, then I'd probably say go with that. Was it the regular XX8 or the SE? For the SE, I went half size down from my normal size, and they weren't too small. My Kobe 8s and Lebron Xs were both size 12, but I went with an 11.5 in the SE.

I don't have the regular XX8 (yet), so someone else will have to chime in on their sizing.

Last edited:
Thanks .. Yea that's why I asked because it was the original xx8 that I tried on not the SE.
I usually check nightwing's reviews on fit. He went down .5 on the XX8 and TTS on the SE. Try and get your hands on an SE to try them on, because I felt like my true 9.5 felt a little big in the SE. Need to try a 9 on to be sure which fits best.

I know I said I was going bred but the cool grey cw is too fresh I think that may be my final pair of xx8 se if I can get my hands on. Shouldn't have waited on that eBay deal but the kobe IX has me salivating like a fiend

Last edited:
I think the SE feel a little bigger because of the lack of that zipper. It really makes a difference in my head.

^^^ i agree. feels a tad bigger.

i have a pair of camo SE and a few pair of the XX8, so i was planning on sitting this round of SEs out...but those greys and blacks are both just delicious. can't resist.

So half size down on XX8 SE's?

I tried on normal size of XX8 and they felt okay, but I didn't think to try on half down.

I'm a 10 in Kobe VIII, Kobe V, Hyperdunks.

^^^ no, i stayed true to size and would recommend the same to others. just in comparison, the shrouded version really locks down your foot.

i am tts in these and my toe is at the end of my 13 not sure how people are sizing down without this being a problem. THese fit very similar to kobe 8 length wise and just a hair wider

Pretty anxious to know what spots around me will be getting the three next weekend. It'd be nice to pick up in store, but I won't count on it

Back
Top Bottom