Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

I think I'll be buying my first Jordan shoe in about 10 years this weekend. Heard/read nothing but great things about these.
Still waiting for the black/gold, other than that it's shrouded xx8s for me
Is this combo rumored/expected to be coming out?

Last edited:
So, what's the consensus on the Saturday drops selling out quickly versus staying on the shelves for a couple of weeks?

Last edited:
^^^ camo SEs sold out but not immediately. i think they sat at fnl a little while. don't know how the numbers of these solid SEs compare, though. anybody else know yet?

So, what's the consensus on the Saturday drops selling out quickly versus staying on the shelves for a couple of weeks?

My guess is sizes will disappear rather quickly on Nike/Eastbay and sit a tad bit longer on FNL but will sellout within a couple weeks for sure. In stores they will sit. As long as your area has stores with them in stock or you are able to cop online right when they release, easy cop

I want some BHM kicks and i kno they gonna go quick but i dont wanna miss these breds. Im going fnl all the way for breds with the wc and their link usually goes live a min or 2 early

I hope one of the Nike stores around me will get these in. I need to figure out what size to get, I have a $50 gift card and I'm probably going to return a pair of free 5.0 trainers that I wouldn't mind applying towards this purchase.

Looking to grab some SEs this weekend. Which colors are officially dropping?

Also, want the All Stars. Hope I can find them for retail. Dreaming, I know......

Is there a consensus here on how these fit compared to the XX8?  Reviews online seem to be a bit contradictory.   I have a pair of carbon/crimson xx8s coming tomorrow so Id like to know if i can order the same size of the black/red SEs this weekend.

Just get your normal size, especially with the wide feet. Wearing elite socks solved the problem that didn't exist in the first place.

4 more days ...

I have such high expectations for these lol ive never been this damn anxious for a shoe to drop

On another note, would you guys trust buying these SEs from someone off the bay if they said they were worn once casually? Pictures of the zoom bags look intact and the sole barely shoes wear.

Well I bit the bullet and ordered a pair of SE "Breds" from ebay, should be here next week. 

Didn't wanna wait til potentially March for a UK release. Looking forward to alternating these on court with my Xmas SE's.

Seriously the best performing basketball shoe I've worn, an a bonus that they look great on feet too.

Last edited:
Well I bit the bullet and ordered a pair of SE "Breds" from ebay, should be here next week. 

Didn't wanna wait til potentially March for a UK release. Looking forward to alternating these on court with my Xmas SE's.

Seriously the best performing basketball shoe I've worn, an a bonus that they look great on feet too.

what are you gonna do if the airbag pops?

what are you gonna do if the airbag pops?
Send them back to Nike probably.

However I've played in my Xmas SE's twice a week for the past month and airbags are still intact. 

Just a chance you take on these shoes. Why worry over something that may never happen?

This is what put me off buying these on ebay, known airbag issues and your buying the shoe out of the country from a reseller...

I doubt nike europe will stand over them when you cop on ebay...

I bought my my green shrouds from ebay. If my bags pop and Nike tells me to get stuffed I'm gonna sue them

I'm no lawyer, but have sued and been sued by companies before so have picked up a thing or two about law.

Let's not forget I also had to take two law classes for my business degree, lol.

Firstly, and I'm quoting Richard Gere, "if you want to see justice go to a *****house,if you want to get screwed go to a courthouse."

Secondly, in UK law an item has to be fit for its purpose. A balling shoe that pops its bags after balling seems like a solid case to me. But who knows with judges.

Thirdly, it would cost nike more to defend the case than refund me the cost of the shoes. But they coukd do if they don't want a precedent to be set, which has happened to me before.

Back
Top Bottom