Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Is this a rotation you ball in? Or just casual rotation? I'm assuming the latter but since there's quite a bit if performance talk amongst us in this thread just wanted to verify. Also not the first time I've seen people reach outside the realm of bball shoes for something they had on court... So the former couldn't necessarily be discounted either.

Oh casual wear. It was in reference to a post by deezy right before my post.
I could never ball in anything besides a performance model. Lol

Dont shoot the messenger if those 29s dont drop next month lol ... but i was just passing some info along of what I read/saw/heard

smile.gif
I had heard September for the 29's.

^ Wow!!! I no longer need to search for the navy grey camo xx8 SE. Will double and triple up on the SE released on 2/1/14

Last edited:
Damn.  Black/red is tops for me, but the grey is subtle and nice.  The kind of shoe that people probably wouldn't notice and ask you "Where you get those at??"  My kind of style.

The blues look better in that pic too.

I am loving these shoes. Feel great on the court. I always compared the weight of a shoe when buying them for ball but a few ounces here and there probably does not make much difference in my game now. Those original Kobe crazy 8 were light for their time and had superior traction on hardwood, but when they re - released them I thought they were terrible. It just shows you how shoe tech has improved through the years.

eh they are ok but nothing special, just a bball shoe with no style which is cool but jordans to me were always ahead of the crowd with tech and style and with the non SE models coming unglued i def wouldnt cop

Man...

Either the dark grey or black/reds for me and I'm happy.  Wouldn't mind either pair at all 
happy.gif
   Powder blues not bad either

Last edited:
Damn. I thought I was done with the SE's for now, but I'm going to have to get the Dark Grey or Black/Reds...especially if they XX9 comes out earlier than expected and the SE's taper off or stop releasing.

Why the white bottom? 

WHY!!!

The grey pair would be PERFECT with a black bottom. 

With all of that being said. I am still considering the grey pair. 
On the same tip, I think the red pair would have been better with a black mid-sole and red/cement bottom!

I'm going to try for the grey ones too.

Aren't white outsoles cheaper to make?  Maybe that's why.

If we're talking about style, it's not a question of whether these have it or not.  It might not fit everyone's taste, but these are definitely my style.

Aren't white outsoles cheaper to make?  Maybe that's why.

If we're talking about style, it's not a question of whether these have it or not.  It might not fit everyone's taste, but these are definitely my style.
If white outsoles are cheaper to make, then those camo SEs must have been expensive to make!  Those outsoles were multi-colored.

I'm just guessing, I have no clue.  I just assumed they were cheaper, maybe lack of dye/ink when they make the rubber and all that.

I mean, the Melo 10 and these have the same exact outsole/midsole set up, right?  Another way they saved money.  Not that it's a bad thing since it seems to work well for people.

Back
Top Bottom