Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

whatever it is those outsoles are money. I really like the solid rubber ones, and honestly for a translucent sole whatever they used on the xmas model is much better than other translucent soles ive played in in the past.

I think I'm the only one in here that doesn't think the Breds are anything special. Wish we could get some more pairs like the Xmas that have some sort of design but not crazy like the camos.

Bred>>>>Xmas

If the breds had translucent soles it would be a WRAP
I guess then this is a perfect time for me to upload some more pics for comparison! 
happy.gif

If the mid/outsole colors were swapped on the black/red colorway, I think it would've looked absolutely FIRE!

Last edited:
Yeah I'm gonna have to make those breds my first pair of XX8s. Whether that happens or not? Remains to be seen lol...

I guess then this is a perfect time for me to upload some more pics for comparison! 
happy.gif

If the mid/outsole colors were swapped on the black/red colorway, I think it would've looked absolutely FIRE!
Side by side I like the X-mas better in terms of appearance.

But I'd still take the black/reds over them because I'd only use them for ball.

hopefully the xx8se YOTH (if there s one) doesnt look like that melo 10 trash with respect to colorblocking and design concept because I just ruined a pair of pants vomiting when I saw those :D

You might need to see somebody about your stomach, Dawg. Those YOTH Melo's are dope.

I guess then this is a perfect time for me to upload some more pics for comparison! :D

View media item 734407

View media item 734408

Breds over those XMAS joints? Yeah right. :rofl:

Breds are solid but let's not get carried away.

Agree to disagree I guess.... I prefer the toned down look of the breds and yes.... Those Melos are ridiculously disgusting .... Have at em buddy

The thing about those Melos, and even the X-mas shoes, I don't mind looking at em but I wouldn't want to actually wear them.

I always hated wearing icy soled shoes.  And colorful stuff, to me, is only for certain times/situations. 

But the black/reds?  I want to get those and put em on right now.

I agree the melos are nice.

The SE has 3 opportunities to cash in with some kinda nice design. You know Nike/JB arent gonna pass up YOTH, All-Star, & BHM

To digress on my earlier statement, I will say this for the Melos, the heel cup looks way better blacked out or matched completely into the color blocking if the upper as has been executed on the YOTH above . I guess my biggest issue is the graphic on the tongue... The kanji looks just slapped on there and rushed. I would like to see a little more effort out into the the melo line for once... However it is refreshing to hear others saying things like those Melos go hard .... I can not for the life of me ever remember those words being used in the same sentence. So here's hoping to sound more attention being focused on the line this year.

Last edited:
The thing about those Melos, and even the X-mas shoes, I don't mind looking at em but I wouldn't want to actually wear them.

I always hated wearing icy soled shoes.  And colorful stuff, to me, is only for certain times/situations. 

But the black/reds?  I want to get those and put em on right now.
Same here for the most part... Although there are a few exceptions . I keep trying to figure out away to black out the print on my Xmas xx8se... Anyone have suggestions? Black permanent marker? Haha ...

Been so long since I had a pair of black and red shoes for ball. Can't wait. Cop these then watch the Super Bowl next day sounds like a plan to me. :D

Back
Top Bottom