Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Are those BREDS from the pics actually releasing on 1st feb then?

Any sites stocking them now etc?

Love my Xmas SE's but I'm a sucker for bred colourways.

Lol man I'm not really going too I'm just jonesing for a solid black more traditional colorway. The itch will be scratched when breds are acquired.

Man... the black/reds are a must but now I find myself feeling the dark greys.  Would be nice to just have a clean CW of the XX8 to rock on court with anything

Last edited:
Man... the black/reds are a must but now I find myself feeling the dark greys.  Would be nice to just have a clean CW of the XX8 to rock on court with anything
That's where those black & golds we all want come to mind ...

JB gotta please the followers, I know they know we want it lol

That's where those black & golds we all want come to mind ...

JB gotta please the followers, I know they know we want it lol
I'm a sucker for a white outsole to play off of the dark upper but those black & golds 
pimp.gif

I wouldnt be opposed to grabbing those Westbrooks thatlook elite-ish in that white cway. I like those too

^That white elite-ish colorway scheme happens to be one of my faves.  Pleeeeease JB 
embarassed.gif

White is a really great cw.... > than all others except gets dirty easier but it's very classic looking

I know right :smh:

I don't care about matching but I feel some type of way when I'm wearing a pair of neon shorts with some black and red shoes :lol:

If I have the option of at least semi matching I do :lol:

I know right
mean.gif

I don't care about matching but I feel some type of way when I'm wearing a pair of neon shorts with some black and red shoes
laugh.gif

If I have the option of at least semi matching I do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yeah that's more what I meant -- I'm not worried about matching at all, just nice to have a quiet colorway once in a while. 

I do enjoy loud and unique colorways, but I don't buy them to attract attention to my feet.  

I like matching but there's an extent lol. I'm not trying to get out there and look like an apparel model haha

But yeah y'all know what I mean, we all agreeing here.

^And I get what you mean there too haha -- like a matching tee or pair of shorts with the kicks is nice.  

Matching the whole get-up w/ shoes, socks, shorts, shirt, shooting sleeve, finger sleeves, armbands, headband and goggles isn't my bag 
laugh.gif

I have been curious about those compression tights though 
nerd.gif
 I've always liked compression shorts playing any sport, just wondering if those tights do anymore than for looks

Last edited:
I think they just modify those and serve ok true purpose besides the compression. Could be off though.

I wear some Zensah calf sleeves pre and post runs. Helps with the recovery and just feels damn awesome.

Last edited:
Don't sleep on compression socks either.  You can get them cheap sometimes on websites like theclymb and what not.

A must if you're training extensively.  Great for performance and recovery.  High quality ones are a PAIN to get on and off though.  Literally takes 30 seconds to put one on.  Think about that for a second.  30 seconds to put on one sock.  It's like a step by step process.

I feel like I am the only one who really liked the camo SEs.  I think the grey camos and the green camos were awesome.  Blue ones are really hard to wear anywhere else except the basketball court though.

Dang, I haven't been waiting on a release date like this for a looong while now.

Not even with all those limited Kobe preludes and what not, maybe because the chances of copping are so low.

But these, for the performance aspect and visual appeal, I got the date marked and everything.

Don't sleep on compression socks either.  You can get them cheap sometimes on websites like theclymb and what not.

A must if you're training extensively.  Great for performance and recovery.  High quality ones are a PAIN to get on and off though.  Literally takes 30 seconds to put one on.  Think about that for a second.  30 seconds to put on one sock.  It's like a step by step process.
I like thicker socks and sometimes even double sock.  I like compression with socks but I've never actually tried a true 'compression sock.'  May have to give it a go.  Maybe throw them on underneath another pair?

I feel like I am the only one who really liked the camo SEs.  I think the grey camos and the green camos were awesome.  Blue ones are really hard to wear anywhere else except the basketball court though.
I'm not huge on the camos, but the grey and green ones do look good to me.  Haven't had a shot at either, but I guess I haven't look around much

I like thicker socks and sometimes even double sock.  I like compression with socks but I've never actually tried a true 'compression sock.'  May have to give it a go.  Maybe throw them on underneath another pair?
Really depends.  I was talking more for training/lifting.

I've never worn compression socks to play in, and the ones I have I would definitely wear something over them to play ball.  Some are thin and would slide a lot.

The ones I have really squeeze the calves and one pair I have squeezes everything.  Really the tightest fitting sock I've ever worn, it squeezes your foot and ankle area too.  I like them most for after more challenging workouts or after playing a lot.

Back
Top Bottom