Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

I think you have an option to mail them in, not sure if you have to pay for shipping or not.

Store credit would be the option when they don't have the shoe to exchange.

Makes me want to get mine through a store and all that just to make returns easier if necessary.

I can't believe that happens, period. I know it happens to tons of kicks everyday with all cushioning systems, but it still blows my mind.

I can't believe that happens, period. I know it happens to tons of kicks everyday with all cushioning systems, but it still blows my mind.
Yeah makes me wonder honestly what's the issue that's causing it

When I get these I only planned on making them game shoes. I'll have a practice in me once but after that strictly games hopefully that helps/rduces the chances of the bag popping

Just seems like the air bags can't handle the loads.  Lots of pressure and flexing in that area for the bag to retain the air.

That should happen on a $75 Visi Pro II or something, not the cream of the crop!

Imma wear my UNC Camos tomorrow for the first time in a while, can't wait. :D

Most comfortable shoes in a while which is why it's extra disappointing that my 2 pairs have been defective and can't replace them. If I thought they were **** I wouldn't even want to replace them.

I love my X-mas pair but afraid to wear them. Kind of wanting to trade them for a camo pair. Size 13 if anyone is interested ha.

I just want to ball in these and I am scared of a clear sole. I know many have said traction is fine in the clear sole, but after tearing my groin playing ball in college I must have/need the best traction.

I know I know. Torn groin, torn ACL. I'm a walking mess...lol.

Last edited:
Damn man, I can't complain about my sprained ankle and jammed thumbs at all.

About the shoes though, that's the kind of shoe I don't want, one that looks so good that you don't feel right wearing it.  I like the x-mas a lot, but I would be reluctant to ball in them.  Black/reds on the other hand, no problem there.

Yeah totally agree. Some camo's or BRED's seem perfect to me for balling. I think I prefer Camo's cuz i'm the type of guy that wants to ball in my shoes and still be able to rock them casually once I move onto a different shoe.

Wow.  I want those now too.  Just seeing actual pics. 

No white on there at all.  Would love to ball in them.

The black and red SE, gray se, and New Slate and Orange SE, all drop on Feb 1rst?

I was trying to pull up the release dates in the links and it wasn't coming through. Also, will these colors be specific to a certain retailer? Or will they all have the 3?

Apparently these are the first "wide" release. Seems like they'll be more available than the camos were. Finish line had them but not for too long.

If you want a pair, you will be able to secure one for sure.

Hoping for a swoosh discount. :nerd:

Just finished running in these for 2 hours. Even on a crappy floor the traction still excels. Can't eem get over how much I love these. :nthat:

Just finished running in these for 2 hours. Even on a crappy floor the traction still excels. Can't eem get over how much I love these. :nthat:

Very excited to try them myself. This is such an upgrade design wise from the previous flagship models - I love it.

I agree. Since the 2009, every year has been some new cushioning setups and trying to push the bar higher for performance but this is the first one that has been damn near perfect.

I would of never put the 09 on court. I had two pairs that I enjoyed but they were so stiff and felt clunky all around.

The 2010 were pretty damn good but the tongue irritated the **** out of me and I never really felt totally locked down.

I never played in the 2011s even though I owned 3 pair. :rolleyes

2012s were all right honestly. Only problem was traction.

Then THESE beasts came along :nthat:

These chewed up my pinky toe a little yesterday in the second half of the session. Hoping it was just the socks I had on which were on the thicker side. Gonna switch to the plain drifit Nike socks for next time.

The black and red SE, gray se, and New Slate and Orange SE, all drop on Feb 1rst?

I was trying to pull up the release dates in the links and it wasn't coming through. Also, will these colors be specific to a certain retailer? Or will they all have the 3?
Depends on what you mean by all.  Some of these online stores share the same stock.

Would definitely differ for physical locations.

I agree. Since the 2009, every year has been some new cushioning setups and trying to push the bar higher for performance but this is the first one that has been damn near perfect.

I would of never put the 09 on court. I had two pairs that I enjoyed but they were so stiff and felt clunky all around.

The 2010 were pretty damn good but the tongue irritated the **** out of me and I never really felt totally locked down.

I never played in the 2011s even though I owned 3 pair.
eyes.gif

2012s were all right honestly. Only problem was traction.

Then THESE beasts came along
nthat.gif
But these have a chance of the air bags popping apparently.  That's true for every shoe, but it seems higher with these.  Not sure if it actually is, but it seems that way.

Every shoe will have a flaw somewhere.

Yeah I'm not worried for myself.  I'll get mine from one of the big stores and just take them back if anything happens.

Back
Top Bottom