Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Thanks for the number man. I had to double up on the Christmas XX8's. Love my first pair and the 3M on them is absolutely stunning.

LOL what size did you get? thats why im asking this question about you guys doubling up. STUCK. i dont know if i should waste another 150 on the same colorway.

or you holding out for the solids?
Just think there are other pairs out there that I would prefer to have.  I've worn UNC camo twice.  Army camo once, bel airs never, and christmas never... 

Thing is, I probably just need to wear them.  I felt the same way about the Elephant Print XX8 w/ shrouds (I have both the red and grey pair) until I wore them... was thinking of unloading them but once I rocked them I was happy that I didn't.  Red elephant print xx8 is probably one of my favorite pair of kicks altogether.

LOL what size did you get? thats why im asking this question about you guys doubling up. STUCK. i dont know if i should waste another 150 on the same colorway.

I actualy got a pair for my friend and myself (9.5 and 10) and my total was $210! I think they're still doing the 30% off discount that I saw a couple of days ago on twitter cause I just got a 90 dollar discount.

Last edited:
i called but no answer
thanks for the heads up

anyone know if its only the sizes on the site that are available via phone? (probably is but im hoping to find a 12)

I finally got a chance to play in my green camos for the second time. I really felt the unlocked zoom this time, which was awesome.  It did a great job at preventing any knee pain (my knees love my Lebron X's and hated my Kobe 8's).  I had one problem though.  Whenever I would make hard cuts on defense or go from sideways movement to jumping to closeout on a shooter, it felt like the heel/back portion of my foot moved sideways in the shoe.  I laced them tighter after each game, but the issue still occurred.  It felt different from just having slippery socks on (though I was wearing regular drifit socks).  Has anyone else experienced this?  Any idea why this is occurring?  Should I try thicker socks or should I look to something like the Superfly 2 and/or Lebron 11?  Thanks for the help everyone.  I really liked that these would be more versatile than my Lebron X's while still having ample cushion, but that isn't the case if I slide around in the shoe.  If it matters, I don't think it was a weight thing...I'm only 6'2" 175.

EDIT: By the way, if anyone is hesitant about the green camo color, it looks much better on foot and on the court than it does in photos or even in hand.  I still like some of the solid colors better, but if you're on the fence about the green camo, I wouldn't hesitate to try it out.

Last edited:
Awm412, interesting situation you got there as I've not had this problem with my pairs. Maybe try playing with more padded socks like elites or something just to see if that solves the issue.

Definitely try thicker socks. I seem to have that issue when I wear dri fit crews instead of the elites I'm used to now. It happens on a lot of shoes for me, not at the same spot on each but I know exactly what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom