Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Hold up hold up hold up

29s????

Twenty ******g nines ??

I thought they weren't coming out this year, much less next month.

My body is READY.

My wallet is NOT
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Keep wondering that same thing. I'm hard on my xx8se's with absolutely no problem. Height 6'6"
Weight 180

Lol snap y'all lightweights having issues then what's it gonna be like for me I'm 240 (currently in the process of losing weight)

I don't think it can be a weight issue ... Have y'all seen the one dude from Georgetown? And all of them hoop in the digi camo pair they got early in the beginning of the season

View media item 743492

Last edited:
Def not a weight issue IMO. I weigh 225 and have had no issues in playing in these for almost a year now.

Yeah, slim frame and very little body fat at all. A good reference of my build is similar to penny when he first entered the league... I'm in the gym two hours a day, eat like a horse, etc it's just that's how my frame is built.

^you probably don't eat nearly as much as you think you do but I don't wanna turn this into the stay in shape thread :lol:

eat 8x daily (normally granted there are times it just is not possible), and even wake up to eat in the middle of the night. all good though. I would like it if I was able to put more muscle weight on. but yeah.. back to the shoes

Stoked for the dark grey pair.  Will probably leave them as is, but it'd be nice to throw in a colored pair of laces to set them off once in a while 
smokin.gif

Is there a better way to lace these up without the laces covering the Jumpman on the tongue? Sounds stupid, but the laces seem to cover the logo completely.

Umm.... Guess you don't have lace them all the way up. Didn't know people worried about the laces covering the jumpman though...

Back
Top Bottom