Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

riverhead,ny

(631) 369-0706

Tried to do phone order from them
told me can't do because its over $200

I thought they are $159
If some NTer maybe going there for shopping and can help me please pm me thank you
Not for free off course

Last edited:
i paid $199.99, couldn't get the 20%

was told about that policy and did speak to a manager, who OK'd it ? 

fedex was $12.50

Last edited:
So I had to return my carbon xx8s due to the outsole separating from the shoe right in between the zoom air crack after like 10 wears on court. I didn't touch it for like 2 weeks and it just showed up :frown: Nike will probably be giving me a voucher as a refund in the next few weeks. Does anybody know if Nike will be selling these directly? As thats the only way I could purchase the cement xx8s releasing soon

Know the galaxy theme is played, but I'm feeling these customs

So I had to return my carbon xx8s due to the outsole separating from the shoe right in between the zoom air crack after like 10 wears on court. I didn't touch it for like 2 weeks and it just showed up
frown.gif
Nike will probably be giving me a voucher as a refund in the next few weeks. Does anybody know if Nike will be selling these directly? As thats the only way I could purchase the cement xx8s releasing soon
eyes.gif

The reported $150 pricetage for the SEs has me worried. Makes me think JB is not going to give use the same cushioning setup from the regular XX8s. JB did this with the 2012s when they released the Lites. JB please give us the same awesome cushioning set up...

we know from previous pixs that there are several nice

CWs out there that people would love to buy,

but they pick these as the next release ?

wow i just don't understand ......

we know from previous pixs that there are several nice
CWs out there that people would love to buy,
but they pick these as the next release ?
wow i just don't understand ......

Nicely put. A great shoe with great release opportunities but JB keeps making strange choices on the colorways, quantities and locations the shoes release. Those of us that want the shoes for playing ball in have to seriously hunt. It's gotten old...

I just got the Super Fly 2. I must say they are awesome. I can see why Jordan Brand has decided to use this set up in the SEs and Melo 10s. Although the SF2 features a slightly different set up in the forefoot.
I wish JB would produce a running shoe using this tech, not just a trunner.

I really want those cement XX8s I hope they will be an easy pick up that are avalible online.... A kid can dream! Anyone have any info regarding an NDC release on those?

I really want those cement XX8s I hope they will be an easy pick up that are avalible online.... A kid can dream! Anyone have any info regarding an NDC release on those?

I too hope they are an NDC release. I want the grey and/or reds if I can get them.

On a good note I was able to find another pair of Jokers to replace my defective pair. Going to hoop in them today. :smokin

I'm over these. Ive bought 5 pair of XX8s and would have bought even more had they released a fraction of all the dope colorways we've only seen pictures of. Feels like Jordan Brand just kinda gave up on them. At this point Ive lost all interest in this shoe and wish I hadn't bought as many as I did.

In disappointed in the lack of colorways but in the end my wallet thanks me, I'm actually kinda of glad on how exclsuve these have been def my favorite basketball shoe. Always catch attention and really love the shroud.
It would have been nice to get more colorways but hey, they got my money via the kobe 8 which is almost as nice to ball in

Back
Top Bottom