Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

my DTRT came in from finishline

didn't like when first released but they grew on me

maybe the lack of other options helped cause that ?

8 pairs and counting .....

^  Haha, yeah almost bought the oak hills for the same reason. In the end I didn't like the wavy and glad I held out. Currently holding out for the lakers and hardwood white leather. If something good comes along the way I'll get that too

i don't know if this has a topic of its own,if it does mods please delete

AIR JORDAN XX8 SE -SPRING 2014

616345-305

616345-408

616345-601

EDIT Just saw the other pictures the red one is still new lol

Last edited:
You obviously did not see the Grey ones a page or two back

Wrong. Its not a "cement" print. Take a look at the DTRT. There is writing on it in a weird bubbly/goofy grafitti type font. The blue is the outline of the letters.

These red ones and grey ones have the same writing on them however the outline of the letters are much thicker and bolder so you cant actually make out the words on these two.

Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Wrong. Its not a "cement" print. Take a look at the DTRT. There is writing on it in a weird bubbly/goofy grafitti type font. The blue is the outline of the letters.

These red ones and grey ones have the same writing on them however the outline of the letters are much thicker and bolder so you cant actually make out the words on these two.

Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Last edited:
ON DECK 
smokin.gif
 picked these up this morning here in Australia, 12 pairs state wide. Around 30 nation wide 
everyone is calling them red elephant print here, official cw is fire red/white-black. definitely pops and shines in the light. material i must say is a lot stiffer than the og black/green and the green camo cw's, but regardless these are tough.

JB is not looking very good after this messed up release on the "red" and "elephant" colorways. I definitely want a pair of each though. Hopefully I can grab a pair off of NDC whenever they really drop.

The shipping price is ridiculous. I sure miss the old nikefind days. Glad you got a pair from NV. Did you get them for $200 or was there an additional 20% off?

Also, I still don't understand the XX8 SEs listed as a spring '14 release. The XX9s will release in the spring, so why muddy the water with XX8 releases at the same time?

got the $199.99 price

great point about the SEs

this thread for the XX8 started on 6/19/12

so the XX9 one should be soon  ?

they are just now talking XX8 SE in spring of 14?

more odd planning here .... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom