Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

JB is not looking very good after this messed up release on the "red" and "elephant" colorways. I definitely want a pair of each though. Hopefully I can grab a pair off of NDC whenever they really drop.

Agree. I honestly think the whole xx8 release is messed up. I also gave up on the iD option.

^  Haha, yeah almost bought the oak hills for the same reason. In the end I didn't like the wavy and glad I held out. Currently holding out for the lakers and hardwood white leather. If something good comes along the way I'll get that too
lakers look sweet

only reason i grabbed the oak hills was because I wanted Bulls colors and it

looks like they might be the most Bull's like CW we see ? 

ON DECK 
smokin.gif
 picked these up this morning here in Australia, 12 pairs state wide. Around 30 nation wide 
everyone is calling them red elephant print here, official cw is fire red/white-black. definitely pops and shines in the light. material i must say is a lot stiffer than the og black/green and the green camo cw's, but regardless these are tough.
those are awesome man. can't believe 30 nationwide, that's crazy. congrats on the pick-up.

ON DECK 
smokin.gif
 picked these up this morning here in Australia, 12 pairs state wide. Around 30 nation wide 
everyone is calling them red elephant print here, official cw is fire red/white-black. definitely pops and shines in the light. material i must say is a lot stiffer than the og black/green and the green camo cw's, but regardless these are tough.
nice pick up !  enjoy

I've been dying to find carbon fibers In 9.5! The only shoe I really liked from the get go

Australia really got **** on with the xx8. Only two or three colourways dropped, handful of each country wide and only in two cities.

I still haven't even seen a single pair irl. Smdh@jb this year.

lakers look sweet

only reason i grabbed the oak hills was because I wanted Bulls colors and it

looks like they might be the most Bull's like CW we see ? 
I was tempted by the oak hills, especially with the black soles. I would have liked something more subtle like the ones rip hamilton had during the playoffs

Australia really got **** on with the xx8. Only two or three colourways dropped, handful of each country wide and only in two cities.

I still haven't even seen a single pair irl. Smdh@jb this year.
At least you got them there, in Canada we didn't get **** all

I'm waiting for the next stateside release. We haven't gotten anything since the DTRT release and those were limited to certain HOH's.  Hopefully we get the Elephant Print on Sept. 21.  Those would be cool to add to the collection.  I have gotten all of them with the exception of the last 3 releases.  

I was tempted by the oak hills, especially with the black soles. I would have liked something more subtle like the ones rip hamilton had during the playoffs

Can't remember if Rip's had a PE logo on it, but they definitely need to release some PEs of the XX8. Gerald Wallce ones were nice to me.

9/21 release in the US for those ele print fractal whatever you want to call it colorways works better for me. This past weekend was crazy enough trying to track down the fear pack.

IMO, this is a top 3 shoe of 2013. Right up there for me are the Zoom Revis 1, and Kobe 8. for 250, I will take these in a heartbeat over EXT Lebrons and overhyped other sig colorways. This shoe will be sought after down the road and viewed as quite a sleeper after the fact not unlike the OG Foamposite. Just my opinion, but they have excellent potential and really differentiate themselves from the "rest of the pack". Design, look is odd, but it really works on foot, especially with the shroud down halfway.

Can someone please explain why whenever I search xx8 se on twitter stuff like this comes up?

Just a heads up for all you... I grabbed a pair and disagree that they fit large.

I would say these are definitely a TTS shoe... especially when it comes to toe-box room.

If you have big/low calf insertions... you may have an issue on full zip-up.

Just a heads up for all you... I grabbed a pair and disagree that they fit large.

I would say these are definitely a TTS shoe... especially when it comes to toe-box room.

I wear a size 9 in the XX8 but this is not the case with all Air Jordans that I buy.  Depending on the model, I can wear a size 8-9.5.  It's crazy but Jordans have never been true to size for me.  The XX8 is good at a 9 but any lower would be too tight.  

fedex just dropped off my jokers from the nike factory outlet

much nicer than the pixs

pair # 9 and all are TTS for me !

Since its a bootie they have room. The only issue you might have with a really really wide for id zipping up but the 1st releases had a more flexible shroud

Every foot is different. I'm a true 11, but a 10.5 in the XX8 is a perfect fit for me. If anyone is unsure, it's best to try it on in store. If you can't, just get your true size to be safe.

Any factory stores still have any of these in stock? I just had to return my Jokers because I found a flaw/defect in them. Argh.

Back
Top Bottom