Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

That happens all the time...people that missed out on the db3 re release went crazy for the toro 4. You maybe a minority in your thinking.
However most of the Jordan's weren't all that difficult to get at release date. I didn't take a liking to them untill after the carbon release. I didn't know there was a following for these shoes since most people kept stating they were ugly and overpriced.

Bad example. The Toro IV's came out before the DB 3 re-release. But in general, this does happen.

Ya example was ehh, but they did sit on shelves, they sold out and were in more demand after the db3 release, noticed prices increase least in my shoe group. 

i mean it seams like jb/ nike is testing marketing strategies.....perhaps they feel they can alienate the JB target market more than the nike group. 
I mean if you can get shot over concords...you can buy 250 basketball shoes for retail . 

but that's soooooo dumb! how could anyone settle for some completely different shoe and remain satisfied!? i tell you, i have no idea.

thanks for these, i pulled the trigger on the white elephants. essentially american retail price including shipping. it is still lower than aussie retail (aud$300), so it's barely acceptable.

MSG to JB. If I can't get an xx8, I will NOT buy a lite or similar model. If they were worth the price, i might buy them in their own merit. Buying another shoe when missing a different one is just stupid. Do you think your customers are stupid ?

Don't answer that.
I'd say yes. Just look at the Nike Air cement IIIs, essentially the same shoe with the same crap quality but with NA instead of the Jumpman. Funnily the sole still has jordan on it and not nike so still not true to the OG. That'll probably be released in a few years.

And the quality on XIs is such garbage. It just sells because it looks like the OG 

Maybe not with the amount there are for early sale on ebay, and there have been "pre orders" in my local shoe group. But who knows.

I checked the HOH launch locator and none in Texas. No Nike store will get them. But who knows. If I can't get them. I won't lose any sleep.

Off one of the sneaker blogs to further emphasize my point

Apologies for the selfish thread. I have been trying to find a pair of Blue Camos in size 9.5 (authentics). If anyone knows where I can find a pair (lightly used is fine) please do let me know. Been checking eBay for a while but nothing comes up. Thank you!!!

the xx8's have definitely taken a while, but they've grown on me. ordered a pair of xx8 WC's. anticipating these for indoor ball play!

Even though the two elephant print xx8's are supposedly "limited" I'm seeing more and more pop up on eBay at a lower than retail price. Not complaining at all but a surprising observation.

It's very peculiar, I guess we shall see how it plays out. I'm suprised when they were first announced as a qs RSVP people were super suprised. Then they fixed it by stating it was going to be a month later...over production perhaps? And this weekend is the release yet my local nike town has not issued any news or RSVP info, since they were suppose to be RSVP a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom