Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Are the cement colorways set to drop on Sat limited? I'm only seeing one local HoH that is getting them.

I sure hope the October SEs are not the camo print versions. I want something without camo...

The shroud makes the xx8 IMO.
But either way it will be nice to pick up a xx8 that's easier on the wallet.
I hope this isn't the end of shroud releases

well never mind that link won't show so i thought i'll copy and paste the pics from that website to share here 

SO WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK? COP OR NOT!?!?!

^^^   these are BLACK/GOLD and NOT on the list for release on 10/11

did anyone else notice that 10/11 is a FRIDAY not a saturday ?

Last edited:
I hear they feel great on the court with plenty of bounce. Well worth the money if you want a great shoe for playing ball. Of course, if you can get a discount that is just a bonus.

Those black/gold XX8 SE look very cool.
Just hope the outsoles dont have issues like the black/greens i have. Both sides have damage :frown:

The SE's look pretty basic.... something I would grab at an outlet for $75.00.

I am still definitely going to try to get my hands on the XX8's in a color or two more.

eastbay now listing the greys as a backorder to ship on 9/27

mean.gif

Just ordered the red elephants on NDC. YES! I was on the fence which color to get but the greys in my size were already in other people's carts when I went to choose. Reds were still available so I snatched them up. Now I can rest until the SEs come out next month.

Just ordered the red elephants on NDC. YES! I was on the fence which color to get but the greys in my size were already in other people's carts when I went to choose. Reds were still available so I snatched them up. Now I can rest until the SEs come out next month.
nice grab !

Those SEs are smooth. A simple colorway goes a long way. I can see those getting a lot of foot time in the winter due to the all black. I'd cop.

Back
Top Bottom