Air Jordan XVI Low 2012 Retro Sample????

Some more pics
air-jordan-xvi-2012-retro-white-midnight-sample-6.jpg

air-jordan-xvi-2012-retro-white-midnight-sample-5.jpg

air-jordan-xvi-2012-retro-white-midnight-sample-4.jpg

air-jordan-xvi-2012-retro-white-midnight-sample-3.jpg

air-jordan-xvi-2012-retro-white-midnight-sample-2.jpg

air-jordan-xvi-2012-retro-white-midnight-sample-1.jpg

yyooooo :wow: not like the OG's at all but these are nice!

Don't know if I like that lightened upper as much on the Cherrywoods, could be the lighting, I REALLY would like to see a release though...hate this

I'll take a pair of midnight navys in form of the o.g that's it... got the black and red 16's from the cdp..

GOOD LORD!!! Everything in this pic is straigh FIRE! I would get 2 of each. We def need some XVI retro's (Lows too). I got the wite red low and the ginger XVI mids and LOVE both. I had the White Navy's but beat them into the ground.

^Since you mention it I'd love some XVII lightning lows too. I slept on those and regret it big time.

Yo those black/white mids go hard. Loving the black patent leather, with the white shroud.

Another pic
air-jordan-xvi-2012-retro-samples.jpg

:wow: those black lows and black/white mids are fire! Shame on JB for not releasing them both. If the leather was decent, I wouldve copped both. XVIs are super nice.

Edit - Just saw those white patent mids with the black upper. Those are super nice too. People like ugly J's like the IX's, but dont like XVI's. Terrible.

Last edited:
if this releases its a no cop for me. come on jb if you gonna do it bring out some og heat like college blue 17s, pretty much any 18s, or some good 16s not this mediocre undesired 16 low
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom