Air Jordan XVI Low 2012 Retro Sample????

eek.gif
 Cherrywoods would be copped on site. just hope i get the right shrouds this time so im not forced to rock without like my cdps
mean.gif
 smdh.

Hilarious! Most people hated on the Cherrywoods when they first dropped. Now, of course, everyone will want them. Same thing with the Gingers. :rolleyes

Hilarious! Most people hated on the Cherrywoods when they first dropped. Now, of course, everyone will want them. Same thing with the Gingers. :rolleyes

I've always loved cherrywoods & didn't have the $$ when they originally dropped & could've bought countless pairs over the years now if I wasn't so unwilling to buy a used pair.... Gingers were & more than likely will still be terrible

I am not feeling this colorway.. I still have my white/red XVI low. If they retoed those I would definitely cop a second pair! Without hesitation.
my thoughts exactly (i sadly don't have my pair anymore though) 

Cherrywoods were ugly back in 01 and still fugly in 13
eyes.gif
I got em as a gift back in 01.. fugly indeed.. the toe box on the cherrywoods looked nicer than the regular 16s though.. not sure if it was because it didn't have the patent leather, but they were  much rounder looking on  the toe.  The regular 16s (had the black/red and blue/white) were mad boxy on the toe. 

I had the cherrywoods and liked them back when they released. That being said, they should NOT be the first XVI retroed (sans the CDP pair). The white/blue owns them in every way possible and would most likely sell better.

I passed up on some DS blk/red XVIs the other day on eBay for $140.. :smh: Definitely regretting it.

I NEED a pair of XVIs if they re-release these.

I had the cherrywoods and liked them back when they released. That being said, they should NOT be the first XVI retroed (sans the CDP pair). The white/blue owns them in every way possible and would most likely sell better.
Them ***** are ugly too and both pairs will end up selling out since they've never been rereleased.

Last edited:
I'd pass on the Cherrywoods, but I'd cop those Black / White ones up there

White and blue xvi's always have a special place in my heart (my first Jordan's). I remember scooping them up at FTL for $136 after discount.Wore them the following Monday in the pouring rain to school ......not a damn was given. These will be copped

eek.gif
those black lows and black/white mids are fire! Shame on JB for not releasing them both. If the leather was decent, I wouldve copped both. XVIs are super nice.

Edit - Just saw those white patent mids with the black upper. Those are super nice too. People like ugly J's like the IX's, but dont like XVI's. Terrible.
Haha, yeah the IXs are hideous. These black/white XVIs should def be released

Hilarious! Most people hated on the Cherrywoods when they first dropped. Now, of course, everyone will want them. Same thing with the Gingers.
eyes.gif
I never liked the cherrywoods and I still don't. Gingers I bought when they released I loved them. Would def buy the retro, hoping it's decent quality

god those pics keep making me salty that my cdp's came with two of the same shroud
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 wish someone that didnt wear their shroud would give me one lol
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom