Air Jordan XVI Low 2012 Retro Sample????

Out of all these I just want the new black white colorway, the breds, and gingers. Might double up on them. Not interested in the lows, cherrywoods or navy ones

Hilarious! Most people hated on the Cherrywoods when they first dropped. Now, of course, everyone will want them. Same thing with the Gingers. :rolleyes

Honestly, I wasn't a fan of the Cherrywoods at $160, but when I saw them on sale for $99, I figured what the heck. They instantly become one of my favorite shoes to wear. The only 16 I wore with the shroud too, but reversed with the Cherrywood color instead of the grey! Pimp shoe.

I had them back in 2001 for the mids and lows.. and i prefer the lows more .. wish they'll retro them..

Had the Cherrywoods and the wht/red lows. Got the CDP blk/red mids now. One of the most comfortable shoes I have ever had. :smokin

Good to see some 16 love.

The first Jordan I had money to purchase was the Ginger XVIs on sale at Sportmart (now Sports Authority).

the 16's make me wet.

no for real I got DS cdp breds and the OG gingers... so damn beautiful. I would quad cop if they retroed.

Back
Top Bottom