AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Picked up my pair on RD. Just one small glue stain on the outside right shoe, nothing major, I'm happy with my pair!

Anyone get a shipment confirmation from Finish Line yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Yo when you pay over 100$ for a pair of kikz, they should be legit. Quality, IMO is the whole shoe, so people have the right to express their opinion on retro. Glue stains and hologram issues are quality issues be ause we all are doing quality control in store, QAQC.

so why they buy them knowing the quality sucks and etc?>>?>?

im pretty sure everyone that buy's jordans knows this already.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Yo when you pay over 100$ for a pair of kikz, they should be legit. Quality, IMO is the whole shoe, so people have the right to express their opinion on retro. Glue stains and hologram issues are quality issues be ause we all are doing quality control in store, QAQC.

so why they buy them knowing the quality sucks and etc?>>?>?

im pretty sure everyone that buy's jordans knows this already.

Originally Posted by beh235

Why are people complaining about stuff like glue stains and holograms? It's ridiculous. The complaining is just over the top at this point. You want a perfect pair? Call Jesus, he'll hook you up. If you don't like the quality, DON'T BUY THE DAMN SHOE. You sound like picky women who can't find a good man at 40. Nothing is perfect.
 I dont often post but,HOLY #@%*!!???!?!?! I almost spit out my soda reading this post.... Kudos to you man... Great freakin post!

Originally Posted by beh235

Why are people complaining about stuff like glue stains and holograms? It's ridiculous. The complaining is just over the top at this point. You want a perfect pair? Call Jesus, he'll hook you up. If you don't like the quality, DON'T BUY THE DAMN SHOE. You sound like picky women who can't find a good man at 40. Nothing is perfect.
 I dont often post but,HOLY #@%*!!???!?!?! I almost spit out my soda reading this post.... Kudos to you man... Great freakin post!

I really appreciate those who are helping one another. As for those whom have yet to copp, never fear NT is here.

I really appreciate those who are helping one another. As for those whom have yet to copp, never fear NT is here.

my brother copped his, man I slept on them. will try n cop by the end of this week if possible

my brother copped his, man I slept on them. will try n cop by the end of this week if possible

I guess everyone has their definition or opinion on glue "stains". I would consider a stain to be glue where there shouldn't be. A little bit coming from where the upper meets the midsole, is to be expected, as where else does the glue have to go when it dries? Dude pics above just legitimizes the fact that people are complaining about "quality issues" with little to no knowledge of actual OGs.

I guess everyone has their definition or opinion on glue "stains". I would consider a stain to be glue where there shouldn't be. A little bit coming from where the upper meets the midsole, is to be expected, as where else does the glue have to go when it dries? Dude pics above just legitimizes the fact that people are complaining about "quality issues" with little to no knowledge of actual OGs.

Back
Top Bottom