AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

thank you theshoeking23 for that! so many folks nit picking at things that aren't really visible when worn.

thank you theshoeking23 for that! so many folks nit picking at things that aren't really visible when worn.

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Did anyone smell the inside of the shoe? Mine smelled like they straight glue, like they layered the insole with glue or something. 

I didn't smell the insides but mine do feel like that when I tried them on for the first time, it feels like the insole is overly glued and sticky. Im happy with my pair though and there super comfy. The glue stains on these are not that bad compared to my 05 flints. Glue everywhere and hella noticeable
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Did anyone smell the inside of the shoe? Mine smelled like they straight glue, like they layered the insole with glue or something. 

I didn't smell the insides but mine do feel like that when I tried them on for the first time, it feels like the insole is overly glued and sticky. Im happy with my pair though and there super comfy. The glue stains on these are not that bad compared to my 05 flints. Glue everywhere and hella noticeable
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

I got super lucky this morning... woke up for class and checked NDC at 8:50ish CST and my size was there.. size 11! I am happy cuz I slept tooo hard on these and expected an easy cop at my local stores. (Flints and cements copped with ease)

I got super lucky this morning... woke up for class and checked NDC at 8:50ish CST and my size was there.. size 11! I am happy cuz I slept tooo hard on these and expected an easy cop at my local stores. (Flints and cements copped with ease)

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

For everybody who say glue stains are new to Retros....never even owned OGs

Exactly.  These new kids are ignorant to this notion.  
Some of you sound like a bunch of girls, and you are still buying the damn shoe anyway.  

Either shut up and wear them, or shut up and return them. 

Exactly.  These new kids are ignorant to this notion.  
Some of you sound like a bunch of girls, and you are still buying the damn shoe anyway.  

Either shut up and wear them, or shut up and return them. 

Best post I've seen in a while.
smokin.gif

Now, Shaddup bout glue stains & enjoy ya' damn shoes.

Best post I've seen in a while.
smokin.gif

Now, Shaddup bout glue stains & enjoy ya' damn shoes.

there are going to be glue stains...it's a known fact...if yours has absolutely 0 on them...consider yourself lucky....if yours has a few....don't act like your the only one it happened to.

there are going to be glue stains...it's a known fact...if yours has absolutely 0 on them...consider yourself lucky....if yours has a few....don't act like your the only one it happened to.

Theshoeking23.... did you cop those back in 98 and manage to keep em krispy for 13 years?
pimp.gif
straight dope , wish they would've brought the silver box back with these retros

Theshoeking23.... did you cop those back in 98 and manage to keep em krispy for 13 years?
pimp.gif
straight dope , wish they would've brought the silver box back with these retros

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Anyone get a shipment confirmation from Finish Line yet?
nerd.gif
Still waiting on mine too.  I called customer service yesterday and dude said their warehouse was closed over the weekend and that's why it still says that your order is "processing"  Checked today and still "processing"

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Anyone get a shipment confirmation from Finish Line yet?
nerd.gif
Still waiting on mine too.  I called customer service yesterday and dude said their warehouse was closed over the weekend and that's why it still says that your order is "processing"  Checked today and still "processing"

These were really limited where Im at. My Foot Locker only got what was pre ordered (17 pairs) + 4 extras. 21 pairs in total. I didnt check the Champs store but Im assuming same thing

These were really limited where Im at. My Foot Locker only got what was pre ordered (17 pairs) + 4 extras. 21 pairs in total. I didnt check the Champs store but Im assuming same thing

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?

eek.gif
I used to live in Shirley and Mastic. Never thought I'd see another NTer from there. But like someone else said check smithaven mall. I personally go to bay shore but they both should have them depending on your size. Roosevelt Field is gunna be a hike from Shirley.

Why you dont check Footlocker in Walt Whitman Mall on Route 110 in Huntington?

Back
Top Bottom