AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

4ae2665651612fec5cbc6e054f46b8ae4b1d55ee_r.jpg

Got mine last Sat. Happy with my pair. There are traces of glue stains but overall good quality.

4ae2665651612fec5cbc6e054f46b8ae4b1d55ee_r.jpg

Got mine last Sat. Happy with my pair. There are traces of glue stains but overall good quality.

The flints and the white/reds were around for a week or 2 at my FL but these were gone other than a pair of 13s on Saturday. I suggest that if you are looking for a pair get on that quickly as these likely won't be around for long, IMO JB did a great job with these and the white/reds

The flints and the white/reds were around for a week or 2 at my FL but these were gone other than a pair of 13s on Saturday. I suggest that if you are looking for a pair get on that quickly as these likely won't be around for long, IMO JB did a great job with these and the white/reds

how come it's a 2 pair limit on websites for these when it wasn't for the other GR 13's? higher demand? lesser produced? and no swoosh discount on top of that

how come it's a 2 pair limit on websites for these when it wasn't for the other GR 13's? higher demand? lesser produced? and no swoosh discount on top of that

Originally Posted by VAHustler

i think it was a limited GR.

local spots near me only got like 12-15 pairs for some reason compared to at least 36 for the other colorways.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

i think it was a limited GR.

local spots near me only got like 12-15 pairs for some reason compared to at least 36 for the other colorways.

im glad i got at fnl chandler mall early.. i thought it was kinda stupid but guess it was worth it..  =) glad to hear anotha terrazonian here on nt.

word.  likewise, too.  i've been here a 1 year-plus and see more AZ heads in the posts that actually reply vs when i lived in oregon.

i called the chandler mall about 4 pm yesterday and finishline hung up on me, and the footlocker girl's reply was simply 'no'
roll.gif
.  knew it was a wrap then.  i live near desert sky and all 4 stores were out except for a 14 at champs.  someone told me we had a nike here and went there where theyhad quite a few szs left.
eek.gif
.  i'm expecting it to gain more popularity, but stay not-so-busy at the same time.

im glad i got at fnl chandler mall early.. i thought it was kinda stupid but guess it was worth it..  =) glad to hear anotha terrazonian here on nt.

word.  likewise, too.  i've been here a 1 year-plus and see more AZ heads in the posts that actually reply vs when i lived in oregon.

i called the chandler mall about 4 pm yesterday and finishline hung up on me, and the footlocker girl's reply was simply 'no'
roll.gif
.  knew it was a wrap then.  i live near desert sky and all 4 stores were out except for a 14 at champs.  someone told me we had a nike here and went there where theyhad quite a few szs left.
eek.gif
.  i'm expecting it to gain more popularity, but stay not-so-busy at the same time.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?

eek.gif
I used to live in Shirley and Mastic. Never thought I'd see another NTer from there. But like someone else said check smithaven mall. I personally go to bay shore but they both should have them depending on your size. Roosevelt Field is gunna be a hike from Shirley.
Bringing back memories.  I used to live there 20 years ago.  My family use to own the 7-11 on Montauk Hwy in Mastic up until 1991.  I use to hate going to Roosevelt Field.  It was like a all day trip.  Back on topic though, I should get my pairs by the end of the week from Eastbay.  I can't wait. 

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?

eek.gif
I used to live in Shirley and Mastic. Never thought I'd see another NTer from there. But like someone else said check smithaven mall. I personally go to bay shore but they both should have them depending on your size. Roosevelt Field is gunna be a hike from Shirley.
Bringing back memories.  I used to live there 20 years ago.  My family use to own the 7-11 on Montauk Hwy in Mastic up until 1991.  I use to hate going to Roosevelt Field.  It was like a all day trip.  Back on topic though, I should get my pairs by the end of the week from Eastbay.  I can't wait. 

Picked up my pair on RD. Just one small glue stain on the outside right shoe, nothing major, I'm happy with my pair!

Back
Top Bottom