AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

20s6lvr.jpg

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

got the matching fitted
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Creased.

Looks like a T Rex stood on your foot, even if you've worn these, they shouldn't crease that much with one wear.
He did say he has been wearing them for the past 2 weeks not just once.

got the matching fitted
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Creased.

Looks like a T Rex stood on your foot, even if you've worn these, they shouldn't crease that much with one wear.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

got the matching fitted
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Creased.

Yeah I over looked that, that's a crazy %!# crease though.

got the matching fitted
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Creased.

Damn, buddy shoulda copped some force fields or some wearable shoe trees or somethin! 
sick.gif

got the matching fitted
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Creased.

Damn, buddy shoulda copped some force fields or some wearable shoe trees or somethin! 
sick.gif

got the matching fitted
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Creased.

Yeah I over looked that, that's a crazy %!# crease though.

so im looking at my receipts from shiekhs and noticed a $16 coupon on the bottom, does anyone else who bought theirs from shiekhs have the same? and how does it work(any purchase minimum? stackable with another?) forgot to ask which method are you guys using for anti-creases in your 13s

so im looking at my receipts from shiekhs and noticed a $16 coupon on the bottom, does anyone else who bought theirs from shiekhs have the same? and how does it work(any purchase minimum? stackable with another?) forgot to ask which method are you guys using for anti-creases in your 13s

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Nike Store in Scottsdale has a good sz run. These were sold out in all stores at Desert Sky and Chandler mall. I'm glad this store is still underground to the locals as it's a good backup plan. Got my sz 12's today.

im glad i got at fnl chandler mall early.. i thought it was kinda stupid but guess it was worth it..  =) glad to hear anotha terrazonian here on nt.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Nike Store in Scottsdale has a good sz run. These were sold out in all stores at Desert Sky and Chandler mall. I'm glad this store is still underground to the locals as it's a good backup plan. Got my sz 12's today.

im glad i got at fnl chandler mall early.. i thought it was kinda stupid but guess it was worth it..  =) glad to hear anotha terrazonian here on nt.

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

got the matching fitted
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Creased.

sick.gif

Shoes are meant to be worn.  They're gonna get creased and dirty.

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

got the matching fitted
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Creased.

sick.gif

Shoes are meant to be worn.  They're gonna get creased and dirty.

Did anyone smell the inside of the shoe? Mine smelled like they straight glue, like they layered the insole with glue or something. 

Did anyone smell the inside of the shoe? Mine smelled like they straight glue, like they layered the insole with glue or something. 

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by vanitysim

Ey, anyone with the same issue HOLOGRAM is not centered?

have not received mines yet but the white/red ones all had them messed up like that...actually just one shoe, i think for it it was the left shoe and the right shoe was perfectly straight while the other side was crooked....very strange.  i have several pairs of the white red and my bro has a pair and same thing.  
the guy who was putting together that side of the shoe must have been falling asleep or something.
Thanks for your reply. In my case, this is the left shoe - just sad about it
frown.gif
It's not properly placed

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by vanitysim

Ey, anyone with the same issue HOLOGRAM is not centered?

have not received mines yet but the white/red ones all had them messed up like that...actually just one shoe, i think for it it was the left shoe and the right shoe was perfectly straight while the other side was crooked....very strange.  i have several pairs of the white red and my bro has a pair and same thing.  
the guy who was putting together that side of the shoe must have been falling asleep or something.
Thanks for your reply. In my case, this is the left shoe - just sad about it
frown.gif
It's not properly placed

Why are people complaining about stuff like glue stains and holograms? It's ridiculous. The complaining is just over the top at this point. You want a perfect pair? Call Jesus, he'll hook you up. If you don't like the quality, DON'T BUY THE DAMN SHOE. You sound like picky women who can't find a good man at 40. Nothing is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom