AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Why are people complaining about stuff like glue stains and holograms? It's ridiculous. The complaining is just over the top at this point. You want a perfect pair? Call Jesus, he'll hook you up. If you don't like the quality, DON'T BUY THE DAMN SHOE. You sound like picky women who can't find a good man at 40. Nothing is perfect.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

^^^Kids want Gucci quality from Nike...aint gonna happen

It's crazy. Who is going to bend down and look at the hologram. I mean really?
indifferent.gif

^^^Kids want Gucci quality from Nike...aint gonna happen

It's crazy. Who is going to bend down and look at the hologram. I mean really?
indifferent.gif

Im tight, After reading all the reviews in here, I decided to try on my size 13 that I bought at Modell's (I never try on in store, because I have been a size 13 for too many years. Just made sure I got a pair w/o glue stains) They were really big on me, so I was able to go back to the store today and try on and buy a size 12 which fits great. Problem is I ordered a size 13 from footaction.com at mdinight release online. Don't know what to do, I'll need another 12. SMh

Im tight, After reading all the reviews in here, I decided to try on my size 13 that I bought at Modell's (I never try on in store, because I have been a size 13 for too many years. Just made sure I got a pair w/o glue stains) They were really big on me, so I was able to go back to the store today and try on and buy a size 12 which fits great. Problem is I ordered a size 13 from footaction.com at mdinight release online. Don't know what to do, I'll need another 12. SMh

Originally Posted by beh235

Why are people complaining about stuff like glue stains and holograms? It's ridiculous. The complaining is just over the top at this point. You want a perfect pair? Call Jesus, he'll hook you up. If you don't like the quality, DON'T BUY THE DAMN SHOE. You sound like picky women who can't find a good man at 40. Nothing is perfect.

tsk tsk. you must hate women - poor poor.
such a feminist remark.

such a feminist remark.

Originally Posted by vanitysim

such a feminist remark.
^
roll.gif

Thats funny Vanity, but I agree with you Beh

Originally Posted by vanitysim

such a feminist remark.
^
roll.gif

Thats funny Vanity, but I agree with you Beh

Yo when you pay over 100$ for a pair of kikz, they should be legit. Quality, IMO is the whole shoe, so people have the right to express their opinion on retro. Glue stains and hologram issues are quality issues be ause we all are doing quality control in store, QAQC.

Yo when you pay over 100$ for a pair of kikz, they should be legit. Quality, IMO is the whole shoe, so people have the right to express their opinion on retro. Glue stains and hologram issues are quality issues be ause we all are doing quality control in store, QAQC.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

We all get what the complainers are saying, but seriously a guy yesterday was *****ing over the jumpman on the bottom of the shoe being 10 degress off. I mean come on, these shoes are not hand made and will not be perfect.

We all get what the complainers are saying, but seriously a guy yesterday was *****ing over the jumpman on the bottom of the shoe being 10 degress off. I mean come on, these shoes are not hand made and will not be perfect.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?

eek.gif
I used to live in Shirley and Mastic. Never thought I'd see another NTer from there. But like someone else said check smithaven mall. I personally go to bay shore but they both should have them depending on your size. Roosevelt Field is gunna be a hike from Shirley.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?

eek.gif
I used to live in Shirley and Mastic. Never thought I'd see another NTer from there. But like someone else said check smithaven mall. I personally go to bay shore but they both should have them depending on your size. Roosevelt Field is gunna be a hike from Shirley.

Dude I have my protractor in pocket when I open, my nickname is Jordan Xtreme.

Dude I have my protractor in pocket when I open, my nickname is Jordan Xtreme.

Just a heads up to people with over seas connects, they getting it this saturday coming up.call your folks.my guam peeps specifically......

Just a heads up to people with over seas connects, they getting it this saturday coming up.call your folks.my guam peeps specifically......

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'll wait for these to hit the clearance racks with the Cool Greys in London and get my brother to send them.

this guy. you still trolling in here? 
roll.gif
Pardon me dude, am I not supposed to be here or something? are you the new appointed moderator?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'll wait for these to hit the clearance racks with the Cool Greys in London and get my brother to send them.

this guy. you still trolling in here? 
roll.gif
Pardon me dude, am I not supposed to be here or something? are you the new appointed moderator?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom