AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?

eek.gif
I used to live in Shirley and Mastic. Never thought I'd see another NTer from there. But like someone else said check smithaven mall. I personally go to bay shore but they both should have them depending on your size. Roosevelt Field is gunna be a hike from Shirley.

Why you dont check Footlocker in Walt Whitman Mall on Route 110 in Huntington?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

For everybody who say glue stains are new to Retros....never even owned OGs

Exactly.  These new kids are ignorant to this notion.  
Some of you sound like a bunch of girls, and you are still buying the damn shoe anyway.  

Either shut up and wear them, or shut up and return them. 

aint that the truth.  the nitpicking and whining in here is rediculous at times.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

For everybody who say glue stains are new to Retros....never even owned OGs

Exactly.  These new kids are ignorant to this notion.  
Some of you sound like a bunch of girls, and you are still buying the damn shoe anyway.  

Either shut up and wear them, or shut up and return them. 

aint that the truth.  the nitpicking and whining in here is rediculous at times.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

eek.gif
I used to live in Shirley and Mastic. Never thought I'd see another NTer from there. But like someone else said check smithaven mall. I personally go to bay shore but they both should have them depending on your size. Roosevelt Field is gunna be a hike from Shirley.

That's still kinda far, my boy just told me jeans town has some jordans now cuz they had the cool greys when he went there the other day. You'll probably pay a little more then retail but you can haggle with them.

Originally Posted by azjordans

Bringing back memories.  I used to live there 20 years ago.  My family use to own the 7-11 on Montauk Hwy in Mastic up until 1991.  I use to hate going to Roosevelt Field.  It was like a all day trip.  Back on topic though, I should get my pairs by the end of the week from Eastbay.  I can't wait. 

Your parents must've been caking off that 7-11. And RF is like an hour away depending on traffic.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

eek.gif

That's still kinda far, my boy just told me jeans town has some jordans now cuz they had the cool greys when he went there the other day. You'll probably pay a little more then retail but you can haggle with them.

Originally Posted by azjordans

Bringing back memories.  I used to live there 20 years ago.  My family use to own the 7-11 on Montauk Hwy in Mastic up until 1991.  I use to hate going to Roosevelt Field.  It was like a all day trip.  Back on topic though, I should get my pairs by the end of the week from Eastbay.  I can't wait. 

Your parents must've been caking off that 7-11. And RF is like an hour away depending on traffic.

im just happy i finally have a pair, dont care about the minor details because these are so sweet and i havent seen any pics that do these justice at all!

im just happy i finally have a pair, dont care about the minor details because these are so sweet and i havent seen any pics that do these justice at all!

damn nike.com !%%@#% up my order. But, I got a hook up at by my homie at shoe palace. one pair is good enough. it could be worst then having no pair.

damn nike.com !%%@#% up my order. But, I got a hook up at by my homie at shoe palace. one pair is good enough. it could be worst then having no pair.

thanks so much for puting that !*%# to rest. I thought dudes had legitimate stains on their shoes. Come to find out they are complaining about nothing. cant believe the dude up there considers those to be "glue stains". how do you expect for the upper to attach to the midsole? Should it be stapled with a staple gun? lol what do you suggest? Only reason why you see glue anyway is because the shoe is black and it constrast with white/clear glue. Look they are jordans not gucci. You know how many shoes they have to produce worldwide? JUST DONT COP!

thanks so much for puting that !*%# to rest. I thought dudes had legitimate stains on their shoes. Come to find out they are complaining about nothing. cant believe the dude up there considers those to be "glue stains". how do you expect for the upper to attach to the midsole? Should it be stapled with a staple gun? lol what do you suggest? Only reason why you see glue anyway is because the shoe is black and it constrast with white/clear glue. Look they are jordans not gucci. You know how many shoes they have to produce worldwide? JUST DONT COP!

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

How did ndc *#+#% your order?

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

How did ndc *#+#% your order?

Not sure if it's been posted but I wanted to maybe help someone out.Nike Roosevelt FieldLaunch Update: Sizes 7, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.5, 13, and 14 are still available in the Air Jordan Retro 13 "Playoff". Stop in to pick up your pair or give us a call at 516-248-0280 to place your phone order today.

Not sure if it's been posted but I wanted to maybe help someone out.Nike Roosevelt FieldLaunch Update: Sizes 7, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.5, 13, and 14 are still available in the Air Jordan Retro 13 "Playoff". Stop in to pick up your pair or give us a call at 516-248-0280 to place your phone order today.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

im glad i got at fnl chandler mall early.. i thought it was kinda stupid but guess it was worth it..  =) glad to hear anotha terrazonian here on nt.

word.  likewise, too.  i've been here a 1 year-plus and see more AZ heads in the posts that actually reply vs when i lived in oregon.

i called the chandler mall about 4 pm yesterday and finishline hung up on me, and the footlocker girl's reply was simply 'no'
roll.gif
.  knew it was a wrap then.  i live near desert sky and all 4 stores were out except for a 14 at champs.  someone told me we had a nike here and went there where theyhad quite a few szs left.
eek.gif
.  i'm expecting it to gain more popularity, but stay not-so-busy at the same time.

yea.chndler shoe store employees dont know nothing about *&$# they sell. so i suggest to go in and find out yourself. str8 up!
grin.gif
   on the flip side, i think nike is at scottsdale. not too sure.. but chandler mall is right down where i live at so im good.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

im glad i got at fnl chandler mall early.. i thought it was kinda stupid but guess it was worth it..  =) glad to hear anotha terrazonian here on nt.

word.  likewise, too.  i've been here a 1 year-plus and see more AZ heads in the posts that actually reply vs when i lived in oregon.

i called the chandler mall about 4 pm yesterday and finishline hung up on me, and the footlocker girl's reply was simply 'no'
roll.gif
.  knew it was a wrap then.  i live near desert sky and all 4 stores were out except for a 14 at champs.  someone told me we had a nike here and went there where theyhad quite a few szs left.
eek.gif
.  i'm expecting it to gain more popularity, but stay not-so-busy at the same time.

yea.chndler shoe store employees dont know nothing about *&$# they sell. so i suggest to go in and find out yourself. str8 up!
grin.gif
   on the flip side, i think nike is at scottsdale. not too sure.. but chandler mall is right down where i live at so im good.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Why are people complaining about stuff like glue stains and holograms? It's ridiculous. The complaining is just over the top at this point. You want a perfect pair? Call Jesus, he'll hook you up. If you don't like the quality, DON'T BUY THE DAMN SHOE. You sound like picky women who can't find a good man at 40. Nothing is perfect.

roll.gif

roll.gif
 weak!

Originally Posted by beh235

Why are people complaining about stuff like glue stains and holograms? It's ridiculous. The complaining is just over the top at this point. You want a perfect pair? Call Jesus, he'll hook you up. If you don't like the quality, DON'T BUY THE DAMN SHOE. You sound like picky women who can't find a good man at 40. Nothing is perfect.

roll.gif

roll.gif
 weak!

Back
Top Bottom